Recent content by Rellik

1. R

What if YOU ran the Pokemon Anime?

I'm sure that this has probably been said a million times by now, but if I ran the anime, I would have based it on the PokeSpe Manga. It's just a better series. The characters are all unique, there are hardly any characters of the day, it appeals to a much wider age demographic, and they...
  2. R

Offering Event Beast Trio and Celebi

From what I understand, no. You would need to transfer them over from your GenIV game to activate the events. Receiving them in a trade won't work.
  3. R

Offering Event Beast Trio and Celebi

Hey all, been a while. Digging the new look. Anyways, got some trades for you all today. I'm offering up a shiny Beast Trio Set (Plus An Extra Raikou) and a Movie Celebi. All Pokemon are Japanese, and legitimate. I'm mainly looking for dex filler for White version: Snivy Tornadus...
  4. R

How can lvl 5 pokemon be dangerous

Actually, no. There was a rumor going around during the pre-release months about that being the case, but I think that was only because the artwork for the player characters made them look a little bit more mature then in past generations, (Especially the female) but if I remember correctly...
  5. R

4Kids Entertainment files for bankruptcy: Former dubber goes bankrupt

Couldn't of happened to a nicer group of folks.
  6. R

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

What are some good HM slaves for B/W?
  7. R

Why do people hunt shinies?

The same could be said about competitive battling. There's no real prize or anything you get for being good at Pokemon battles, yet people spend just as much time breeding for proper IVs, Natures, and Abilities, then EV training and leveling up their Pokemon. It's all just a different way of...
  8. R

Blue And Yellow: Deciding which one was the true Third Version to GenI

Some arguments that I'd like to address: -Yellow was released for the anime fans. No. Yellow was released because GameFreak needed time to re-work Gold and Silver. Yes, Yellow did take certain elements from the anime, but that doesn't mean that it was developed with them specifically in mind...
  9. R

Blue And Yellow: Deciding which one was the true Third Version to GenI

This is something that keeps coming up lately, so I think it's time we finely let the community just vote on it. The argument is simple: What is the true Third Version to Generation I: Blue Version (JP) or Yellow. Blue Version was the third Pokemon game released in Japan in October of...
  10. R

For the Elite Four, assuming you have Pokemon with/and/or moves that are supper effective against the opponents Pokemon, you can probably scrape by with a party of around level 45 or so, maybe lower if you can use STAB. However,
  11. R

Your "YES!" moments

Got into a rotation battle with Ace Trainer Nao at Marvelous Bridge's eastern gate. Her team was all at level 65, while my team were all below Lv.53. Thought it was a forgone conclusion, but somehow I managed to scrape on by the skin of my teeth. That was a definite 'YES!' moment.
  12. R

Well darn. What about the other part of my question?
  13. R

Do you suppose the third games are canon?

There's that, yes, which is probably the most definitive piece of evidence to put a Third Version as canon. But there are things in the other games as well. For example, Emerald was able to perfectly combine the two opposing storylines of Ruby and Sapphire. If it wasn't for that game, then...
  14. R

Do you suppose the third games are canon?

No. Other than the fact that Blue was the third game released in Japan, Blue had none of what makes a Third Version what it is. Outside of Japan, Yellow was the Third Version, and it was what set the precedent for what we'd come to expect from Third Versions in future generations.
  15. R

I know that the only way to unlock Zorua and Zoruark is by transferring the Event Pokemon using the Relocator. Now, I'm the kind of player who likes to nickname their Pokemon, and if I ever get an event Pokemon that I'm forced to use for some reason or another, I usually use my AR to rename it...
Back
Top Bottom