R
Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you give me the link? I'll check it ou tomorrow when I get back from school.
    Speaking of sign-ups, gonna have one soon? I'm really interested to see what you'll be coming up with.
    Sorry for having to remove your spot on the Normal Element.

Th Rp is gonna focus on progression and evolution, and Eevee evolves into anything but Normal.
    Hey man.
    Wow xD you know what? I just logged in here after disappearing for a month and you're back too xD
    Excellent. I'd like to go ahead and create the sign-ups. But, since we're managing together, I want your thoughts and opinions. I want us and the RPers to be a team. :)
    Would you like to co-manage with me? You offered the most suggestions and advice. I'll need the help, as I'm going for a full-time job.
    Yeah, I'm slowly easing my way back into working on it. If you still want to help with it, one area (of many) that desperately needs work done is the Spell Effects - I'd like to get a substantial list put together for a reference.
    You sure everything's alright?

Would you believe I've scant made any tangible progress on Azatiir since we worked on it together? :p
    I didn't realize you were still around, how are ya?

I've only recently returned from my third hiatus. :XD:
    Well, if you don't activate his effect, then I'll post now.
    I hope you enjoy reading my post. I put a lot of work into it, so I hope you will enjoy reading it. :-D
    Are you going to activate Trishula's effect?
    If you do, then I have no idea how to win the duel without twisting my brain looking for tactics. *sigh*
    Well, this Duel is awesome.
    Hence my next post at Sky High *smirk*

And I'm glad Tournament of Abyss is starting I'll post there soon, but first, I have some homework to do.
    So, yeah :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom