Recent content by Renewal

1. R

Start Ups Magitek Wars

Wanderer's Rest Marcel scooted over a little as the other man introduced himself, and gestured at the seat next to him. "Why don't you sit down? Name's Marcel." After taking another long sip of his drink to clear his throat, he turned to face Philip and said, "They're the ones who've claimed...
  2. R

Flaze; Sorry for replying so late! Everything looks fine now, so you're approved ^_^.
  3. R

Start Ups Magitek Wars

Heroic Sociopath; Naoto; Peaceful Giraffe; BadAssKoala; Heliolisk; Joltik; Arcturus; THE MAGITEK WARS Characters: * * * Shizura City The night was still and clear, the half-moon's light shining dimly above (not that the moonlight was necessary--Shizura was one of the more...
  4. R

Flaze; Looks fantastic ^_^. His history seems really exciting, and ripe for story possibilities. And his Hallmark is pretty badass. Just one issue: you can only have up to three Talents. But I think you can fold Null Wave and Null Shot as explicit powers of your Hallmark, and save the rest as...
  5. R

Reason behind your username

I've never been a good forum member, or rather I've never been good at staying a forum member. I joined a lot of different fan sites way back when, but over time I'd get bored and drift away from them. But then, even later in time, nostalgia would bring me back, and I'd start participating...
  6. R

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Just a picture from my laptop's crappy integrated webcam. I really should be studying, but I ended up taking selfies... EDIT: And this is apparently my 1400th post! Not a bad milestone ^_^.
  7. R

Heroic Sociopath; Yeah, everything looks fine. It was really just a small detail anyway. Approved. Flaze; Of course ^_^ ! Reserved. Since I still have one last midterm tomorrow, we'll definitely be starting sometime on the 20th (though that might bleed over to the early hours of the...
  8. R

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Well, since all you wrote was (bolded emphasis mine): I interpreted it as making gender an afterthought to a character. Sorry about the misunderstanding--absence of evidence not being evidence of absence and all that. My apologies if you thought I was critiquing you personally; I was just...
  9. R

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

That's definitely the simplest and most efficient method, and ensures you have strong characters. But I think the thing is--and I'm not going to pretend I'm at all qualified to speak about it, since I'm both male and an inexperienced writer--is that characters created this way aren't...
  10. R

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A little stressed over midterms, but glad to have my fifth anniversary of joining BMGf ^_^.
  11. R

Peaceful Giraffe; That's all right, I just wanted to make sure I understood your character concept properly. Approved. zookinator; Actually, I got the concept from Final Fantasy VI. But I'm glad you're interested by the concept anyway ^_^. Reserved. BadAssKoala; Interesting concept. It's...
  12. R

Sorry for the late responses; wrapping up things for the week took up more time than expected. Heroic Sociopath; Looks solid, as expected. Your Hallmark is very cool, and establishes anti-magic as a thing in-setting (which can be really fun ^_^). The Bonds are neat, and Talents are nicely...
  13. R

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My friend is clearly skilled in the ways of bewitching the RNG. I've been breeding Torchics for three weeks, and have gone through hundreds of eggs. Since she was lucky today and hatched herself a shiny Feebas, she decided to try to breed Torchics as well for me. So, an hour after I trade her...
  14. R

So, in addition to the character-centric fluff of The Trainer Fan Club, I've also decided to run something a little more action-y. I was considering doing something a little more complex plot-wise, but realized I'm just terrible at that sort of thing. So this is basically a beat-em-up as an RP...
  15. R

Interest Check: Fantasy RP

As you wish! (I really need to stop over-thinking my RPs.)
Back
Top Bottom