R
Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In terms of accuracy I am impressed but the only issue is her face is a bit off but then again its the same way with all the figurines. Other than the face issue, its dead on.
    You wish, its actually a Hasbro figurine from 1999 which I was lucky enough to get in mint condition. It actually still is since it mostly sits on top of a speaker which I can't use as I don't have a powerful enough amplifier. The picture of exactly how I have it set up with a few other things is in my album.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Here's what happened. Basically, services went down, and I was left alone in the channel. For fun, I left and rejoined, and due to the way IRC works, was made an op. I proceeded to start adding bans to the list, banning everyone, that bot, MrKennedy, and random other junk. Some guy who went by z came in, and despite my current IRC client (that I actually only got to support rejoining after kicks) misbehaving, kickbanned him for shits and giggles. I thought it would all be reversed when they came back, and when I was AFK, services came back, but apparently, my joke bans weren't, and Satoshi-Kun came in and said, "Hello, SystemError." Then he kickbanned me without so much as a word. Then they must've cried to the IRCops or something, because then I was g-lined off by someone who can't spell "unacceptable". Hence, why I spoke about "a little issue that spiraled out of control" or whatever for a while.

So yeah. That's the full story from my end.
    [22:22:19] =saphira.systemnet.info= *** You are banned from SystemNet (Abusing Services or lack of, is unacceptible behaviour)
    [22:22:20] ERROR: Closing Link: SystemError[S01060040056fc2a7.ok.shawcable.net] (User has been banned from SystemNet (Abusing Services or lack of, is unacceptible behaviour))
    I think I know what you're talking about now. I had a picture of the Angry Video Game Nerd drinking beer as my profile picture a few weeks ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom