Recent content by Reshirem

1. R

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Signature Banner, please. What Border you want- Curved Border What text you want- "It's Tasting Time!" What Colours you want- Bright Purple, Bright Blue, & Bright Green What Design you want- Compact (Example 1) With the stars in the background What Character- Dento/Cabernet (Something looking...
  2. R

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A Pole?
  3. R

What kind of cellphone do you have?

Kyocera TouchScreen Droid. I absolutely love this. I despise IPhones/anything involved with Apple.
  4. R

Do you like Cilan/Dent's role in BW?

After being with Pokemon since it started, I must say Dent is a main reason I'm even involved with Pokemon anymore. This show went down-slope until Dent was added. I personally love his appearance, personality, and character in general. He is Classy and acts as both Comic-Relief and as a Guide...
  5. R

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

8/10.
  6. R

Favourite Shape?

I am into weird shapes. But let's go with Stars/Cubes.
  7. R

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Arcticuno. No doubt. I absolutely love Ice-Type Pokemon, and there aren't many of those. Though I love Suicune and Kyurem, they couldn't hold a candle to Arcticuno for me. Always been my favorite since I was a teeny-bopper.
  8. R

The reason behind Stunfisk's creation...... guess?

I definitely love StunFisk. I use it in many battles. Though I'm not sure why StunFisk was thought up, I admire Dent for catching one. Moreover, I find it Cute. :3
  9. R

This or That! (Pokemon)

SoulSilver. Xatu or NoctOwl?
  10. R

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Beijing Beef/Mango Pepsi.
  11. R

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Sooo Nervous.
  12. R

^ The One Above [v2]

^Watches Anime constantly.
  13. R

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Turn All The Lights On- T-Pain Featuring Ne-Yo
  14. R

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? "Pshhh, wait until you taste Dento's Tea! @_@"
  15. R

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

An employee at McD's?
Back
Top Bottom