• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Resk

1. R

pokemon oras and open world

i been playing pokemon omega ruby recently, my goal this time is to complete the pokedex. while playing i realized something, i had more fun just running around trying to catch all the pokemons than actually finishing the game, infact most of my annoyance with the game came when i was locked...
  2. R

Trade back electivire

im looking for someone who can help me evolve my electabuzz
  3. R

Do you enjoy the franchise a lot more now that you're older?

not really, to be honest, the older i get, the more flaws i see on the game thats goes from the non interesting story, to the boring villains, to the dated combat, and griding in general or the forced social aspect (the whole friend safari is annoying to me, i get the idea, but the execution is...
  4. R

What video games are you playing now?

i been in a co-op mood so i been playing Guns of Icarus and Payday 2, other than that i have my modded Fallout 3 which im replaying again lol
  5. R

Video Game Quotes

"KIROV REPORTING" - Red Alert 2 Damn i feel old T_T
  6. R

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

well my kangaskhan is called genghis khan but i doubt that is original
  7. R

Things that frustrate you in games?

i hear u there pal, not living in us/japan is handicap when it comes to pokemon, i still dont get why they dont make a online distribution, or even more fun, u download a fight, if u beat a really good AI trainer you get the special pokemon also about gw2, lets be honest, the game is less...
  8. R

Things that frustrate you in games?

wait what? dark souls is not hard, it does take alot of patience though so i can see why people may dislike it
  9. R

Gen V: which starter did you choose and why is it superior to the other two?

i went with oshawott since i always pick water starter
  10. R

What Type Of Antagonistic Force Do You Prefer?

exactly, lets be honest, without the antagonist organization there is no plot, or is it? this is my idea i think they should drop the whole antagonist and make the story about being the champion, making back story for all the gym leaders and eliter 4 focus on making the gym leaders stronger and...
  11. R

What Type Of Antagonistic Force Do You Prefer?

to be honest, i would prefer no antagonists,i played most of the pokemon games and i never felt like the antagonists added anything to the pokemon experiense, it is just a plot twist for you to capture a legendary.
  12. R

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

i am gonna give the lamest answer none, im already taken XD
  13. R

Improvements to Pokemon games

sadly i have not played ni no kuni yet, i heard alot about it but i cant afford it right now and i dont want to spoil the game so i havent watched reviews or lets plays can you explain how the combat works in that game please?
  14. R

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Dark Souls II already pre order the game on pc but i cant wait >_<
  15. R

Mankey salutations

i just realized that i cant pm, any chance anyone know why?
Back
Top Bottom