[retired account temp]
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am quite interested in the shiny shaymin. did you want to do another clone trade, i give you a shiny pokemon to clone and you clone the shiny shaymin too?? if you do i have a shiny kyogre (level 100) that you can clone and keep a copy
    me too. i'll be trading you a togepi also as a fodder to get back the other pokemon if that is okay. it is one of the togepi i bred trying to get a female one for you haha
    that's fine :) i like jirachi and i wouldn't want to trade a shiny jirachi away anyway haha. and it was legit yeah??
    whoops i accidentally posted that last comment on my profile haha. how about we make a deal, i'll let you clone my darkrai and keep the clone if you could clone that shiny jirachi you have and let me keep the clone??
    oh manaphy egg even better lol. haha i actully got this shiny darkrai for free one time :) and i trained it to level 100 a couple of weeks ago ^^
    okay i have the female togepi and i have gave them both nicknames, now all i have to do is evolve the pichu and then i will be ready :)
    not yet, i bred a togepi but it is male so i have to keep going with that, and i have a male pichu so i just have to evolve that into a pikachu too, hopefully it won't take too long to get a female togepi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom