• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
ReturnofMCH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ROMCH :)

Are you still doing Up or Down v31 as it's been a while since v30 ended now?
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Hey ROMCH :)

I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining in with a unofficial Sonic mass theming we're planning to celebrate Sonic's 25th anniversary next month?

It'll be pretty similar to the pokemon day one we did for pokemon's 20th anniversary.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    only I get metal sonic as he appeared in heroes.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    That's no problem, no-ones gone for metal sonic yet :D

Thanks for joining in, I'll add you to our pm conversation for the theming :)
    Thank you, MCH!! She's Momoka now, and she's doing okay though she's got some health-related issues she's dealing with. She has been thinking about coming back to TWR for a while though, don't know when if she decides to.
    If there's any series I recommend to you from Super Sentai if you haven't seen it already, it's Gokaiger. Strange as it may seem, its Power Rangers counterpart (Super Megaforce) is the driving reason behind many looking into Super Sentai in the first place! I also personally enjoy Go-Busters, Go-Onger, Shinkenger and ToQger. If you want, I can also recommend some Kamen Rider for you!
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    Ive actually wated to see that one for a while

I heard all 99 or so megazrods from super sentai history are in its climax movie
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Ah, that's actually not part of the Vs. movie, rather it's part of the special 199 Heroes movie which was early in Gokaiger's run - but yes, pretty much every series mecha was featured (with stock footage for the most part) beating the bad guy.
    Hey IGN :)

Would it be ok if I hosted another version of up or down?
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    I'd rather you wait until v28
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Ok, I'll wait till v28 then, thanks :)

I've started making an image to post on the first post for it with the two teams on it. Also would you like to be the co-host for the game?

What's the theme going to be for v27?
    I start playing as an active player again when that version starts as I've got more time again now.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    the theme is trolls versus mods, it was going to be a final fantasy one, but given v 26, I changed it.
    EDIT: decided it would be better to have a meta level one.
    wheres the bathroom in post count ++? I only know where it is in fun and games/the war room and video games and technology!
    Two reasons: 1) I get bored and 2) sometimes I feel left out.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    1) that makes sense. 2) I don't think you're left out, and I bet none of the others do either.
    I hope you can make a comeback soon.
    Chibster
    Chibster
    I think the last time I was on was 2 days ago, I just didn't say anything. I think I just need a break. Thanks for looking out for me, I appreciate it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…