R
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have Raikou, and will be getting a Lugia soon. I caught my Regice, which means that I do have Regigigas, but I kinda need him to unlock the others ^^' But I can dextrade you Regice if you want. That other guy didnt have a Rayquaza, so I need him as well now :/ So I kinda need the same ones as you atm :p
    Maybe, maybe not :p I dont know if Im getting a Rayquaza, some guy was going to check that for me if he had one :p If I get that, I only need like.. Suicune and Entei, legendwise.
    Its an Ageto Celebi, same OT and ID as my other ones, japanese. Bashful nature, lv. 100, and stats are HP 358/Atk 243/Def 233/Sp. Atk 249/Sp. Def 256/Spd 254. EVs all over :eek:
    Really? That would be awsome :D But I only have like, a shiny Caterpie, shiny Skitty or a Celebi that I dont really want that I can give you in return atm :C
    I have all of them except for Latios/as (Dunno who is who :s Got the blue one..), Entei, Raikou, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh and Lugia. I have like 4 Jirachis and 4 Celebis, lol. I love Jirachi!
    Night! I should really sleep as well, its almost 1 AM here.
    Yes, I RNG some pokes and trade them for things I need :p Mainly legends. And later, Ill probably ask for some evolved things, Im to lazy to evolve pokes just for the dex :I
    Sounds good :) I have found out that this is a very good way to complete the pokedex in, lol. I thought I wouldnt be able to do that until I completed HG or SS, but now I might get it done before that :D
    You need the RNG generator, ofc, but smogon has a great guide. :p It looks extremely complicated, but its not. Its really just catch some pokemon, write the stats, find a good seed, and do some stuff with the Poketch :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom