R
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I guess a rain team could work with Breloom. I mean, I wouldn't be adamant that Breloom had to be on the team, but I'd really like it to stay because it's so annoying. :p I'd rather stay away from weather, though. Everyone's using it, and I'd just prefer to stay away. I'm probably putting myself at a disadvantage by not using it, but meh. IDK. :p

Excadrill's an alright spinner, but that's probably because of Sand Rush. There's also Donphan, but I don't have one of them and it's generally not as good as the others. I do have a good Forry back on Gen IV, though (same as everything lol).

To be honest, I'll probably just try loads of stuff and see what works and what doesn't. That's what I did back in Gen IV, and I wasn't that bad towards the end. I just make stupid choices when I'm battling. :/

Oh, and I learnt how to RNG shaking spots yesterday--I just need to get my head around working out what PID Frame I land on, because at the moment, I just keep redoing it and advancing +1/+2/+3 and so on, until I hit what I want [I can't find where the PID Frames are D:]
    It was crazy, though. Although, Ninetales isn't that physically bulky anyway. Mine was Scarfed. The one I wanted to bring is shiny in a Heal Ball :3

Yeah, I don't go on PO; you were my second Wi-Fi battle of Gen V, so it kind of shows my noob-iness. The random mix is because I have no idea what team I want, or what I want it to do. Breloom is staying, though. Impish near max HP/Def is reasonably bulky and its SubSeeding skill is awesome. So many people d/c or forfeit to my Breloom on random match-up, it's pretty funny. I really want them to release Technician Breloom, though. ;_;

See, I have a Skarmory, but it's in Gen IV, and I haven't transferred over yet. :/ I wanted to use Jellicent or Reuniclus or Gyarados, but when I use Starmie as my spinner, they share too many weaknesses. So it's either use them, or forgo a spinner, because my other choice is Hitmontop - which wouldn't work with Breloom.

I would ask him, but I don't want to come across as a total noob lol. I mean, I do know quite a bit, but I don't really know a lot. :p
    I am unsure. I'll be spending a lot of time battling and stuff with my friend.

perhaps possibly monday or wenesday?

what times are you free?
    Maybe so. I was surprised that Flare Blitz one-hit Ninetales, though.

Really? Even Sp.Atks weren't denting it. :/

Sure, comments are appreciated. Don't say anything about what happened to Yanmega, though. I meant to Protect. :/
    I won because of hax... :(

Your Mew is sooo bulky. What nature/spread do you use?

GG anyways.
    Sorry for the hax. I just noticed I brought the wrong Darmanitan. O_O
    Sorry about that. My mum was fucking about with the phone [excuse my language]. I'm back in now.
    I have nothing in my PC that can set up hazards, I think that's what the problem mainly is. Also, lack of a good rapid spinner. :/ We'll see how it goes anyway.

Ok, so I just hatched the Larvitar, so I'll grab/level my team and head straight in.

My FC's: 5071-3141-9155, incase you need it.
    My team's awful. I just wanted to start battling to see what works :/ I got wrecked by the member I challenged yesterday lol.

I'm just trying to hatch a Larvitar at the moment, are you going to be around for a while?
    Ahh, Dragon Pulse goes away, but those last 2 are still there. You could do some tutor moves like Trick, Iron Defense, Magic Coat, Heal Bell...sheesh the number of Gen IV exclusive moves it has is probably more than some Pokemon have total xD
    Yep, it's from Eminem's Smogon giveaway. I'm going to send the Mew to my HG game (FC in profile). Which game are you picking it up on?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom