Recent content by Rev

1. R

GEN VII: Has 5 marshadow codes looking for shiny legends in return

Would you be interested in a shiny Terrakion with perfect IVs?
  2. R

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

I don't think this has been mentioned, but Challenger's Cave seems to be missing on the new map. Not really a massive change, especially since some extra caves seem to have been added.. can't be dealing with a cave deficit.
  3. R

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

This challenge was a week ago too.
  4. R

I'm pretty sure it's been two weeks, so I'd like to challenge Switcheroo.
  5. R

Ahh ok, since I withheld a challenge until I saw them online, there's nothing to quote, so I'll leave it there. Thanks for clearing it up though. EDIT: Just lost against Switcheroo, so I'm not sure where that puts me in regards to battling Agaiko, I guess I'll have to withdraw my challenge.
  6. R

Oh sorry, I just went by the Last Activity date on your profile, which was at least a week ago.. I think. I'll VM you now :). I'll VM you about when I can battle.
  7. R

Both Ganashi and Satoshi Ketchu seem to be pretty inactive, who can I challenge?
  8. R

I don't think you can challenge DARKLORDPANTZ, but I can challenge you :D. I'll VM you the next time I see you online.
  9. R

Yeah, confirming the win over Mewstone.. wasn't too fair since I had a team of Lvl. 100s and she didn't, but oh well :/.
  10. R

Since I never see Alpha online, I'd like to challenge Mewstone instead.. Pretty sure that's allowed :L.
  11. R

Brilliant, on the last ladder I got top spot first, and on this one I get bottom spot... Oh that sweet, sweet karma :D. I'll challenge Alpha then, I'll VM you when I next see you online. Also, could links to user profiles be included in the OP? It could make things easier when trying to...
  12. R

Re: Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (Currently Sign Ups) I'll see if I can blag top position on this wifi ladder too.. looks good :D. Rev FC: 1248 9177 2603 Time Zone: GMT
  13. R

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Not sure that this is the right place to ask that, but Ice Punch is a gen IV tutor move, and the other two are egg moves.. here are the parents for Aqua Jet, and here are the parents for Dragon Dance.
  14. R

SharKing's RU Team

I don't know much about this tier either, but it looks like Jolly Gallade could deal some hefty damage, outspeeding Aggron, Porgon-Z before an Agility, and Sharpedo without a speed boost, and OHKOing with Close Combat. Against Sharpedo, even if Sharpedo outspeeds, it can't KO Gallade, and...
  15. R

Bulbagarden Champions League (Week 4)

It seems like INjustice Hero and I have pretty different time zones, since our VMs are missing each other. Hopefully we can get it done soon.
Back
Top Bottom