Revise Librarian
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah, it is not coming out that great.... if you want to see a few others that I made you can look at my album.
    Lol, You should have seen my very first one... I will just say... it wasn't pretty...

Hmmm...I think I am almost done with my Scizor/Primape one, I started a little bit ago, and it will be the first I have done in days.
    Hey, alright!

Weird, I sent you a friend request at almost the same time you did...

Anyways, I am a beginner splicer, The one in my avatar is my latest, as you can see, I am not that great yet. Do you sprite?
    Yeah see you tomorrow
    P.S.1 Have you chosen to go for URPG or roleplaying games or why don't you do both like I did.
    P.S.2 First make a starter request and let it get approved before making your trainer stats because I almost did that on my first day.
    Bye...
    I participate mostly in the URPG. Every now and again I'll do Fan Fic and RP, but all of that is offered in the URPG as well so perhaps I don't leave the section as much as I should.
    you should frind request Miloticgirl. shes 14 too. just look on my profile in my friends in stead of searching the user list
    hey i want to accept your friend request but i dont no hao tooo... (noobs ftw!) soo if you know could you tell me er whutevar..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom