Recent content by Revise Librarian

1. Revise Librarian

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Sorry if this isn't relevant, but I noticed an interesting coincidence which may or may not be intentional: Shark/Shun Rio/Ruri Kamishiro/Kurosaki Heck, even the syllables match, depending on your perspective. Another thing worth noting is that both the Kamishiro twins and the Kurosaki...
  2. Revise Librarian

Who Just Plays the Story Mode?

I go through the story, but then I'd want to collect some Pokémon afterward.
  3. Revise Librarian

Which Pokemon do you think the least people know about?

Hmm... Maybe Octillery? I don't see anyone who ever talks about it.
  4. Revise Librarian

Which protagonist do you think has the smallest fanbase?

I don't think many people care for Brendan, Lucas, or Leaf. They scarcely appear in the anime, except for Leaf, who doesn't appear at all. Also, Leaf has completely no role when you play as Red, so she won't be as widely known as the others.
  5. Revise Librarian

Old-school computer games at your old school

Back then in 5th Grade, we played Oregon Trail on really old computers. At least it was somewhat entertaining when someone died.
  6. Revise Librarian

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I was ticked off in the Radio Tower, because the Team Rocket members kept scoring critical hits and successful status problem attacks.
  7. Revise Librarian

Which gen had the best starters?

Hoenn was awesome, but I like Kanto a bit better, because it had the good old originals.
  8. Revise Librarian

Are Ghost Pokemon Really Ghosts?

They're just a species that resemble ghosts. I mean, Ghastly isn't really dead, it's just...there. And I bet if something could kill all Pokémon, it would kill ghost types just like the rest of them.
  9. Revise Librarian

How do male-only Pokemon multiply?

All I could think of is hacks...which isn't really legitimate. Probably Game Freak: A. Didn't want them to be normally bred in the first place. B. Encouraged breeding with others in the same egg group. C. Encouraged the use of Ditto. D. Didn't put too much thought into the billions of...
  10. Revise Librarian

Best designed Pokemon?

I like Leafeon's, Bulbasaur's, and Buizel's the best. So yeah, one of those three.
  11. Revise Librarian

Favourite fully evolved starter pokemon?

Even though I like Bulbasaur better than Treeko, I prefer Sceptile over Venusaur. So Sceptile for the win!
  12. Revise Librarian

Your "YES!" moments

A long time ago, in HeartGold, I was leaving Ecruteak, then I put on some repel to make sure I can have a safe trip. When I was riding through the grass, Entei appeared out of nowhere! I had a spare Master Ball from trading, so I used it to catch him.
  13. Revise Librarian

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1996 and I'm 14. I liked Pokémon since I was 3 or 4, I was obssessed with the anime (obviously) and the cards. The cards were a HUGE trend back then.
  14. Revise Librarian

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

I use it on a pinch. Like, when all of my Poké Balls are gone or when all but one of my Pokémon are fainted, with the last one almost down, and the enemy has to be a valuable catch, like a legendary. Or I'd simply use it on a roaming Pokémon.
  15. Revise Librarian

Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

Of course I'll stay with Pokémon. It was the first interest I ever had in my life, and it still entertains me today.
Back
Top Bottom