• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Rexasaur

1. R

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Baby versions of Growlithe and Vulpix Evolution of Dunsparce (that thing needs to be useful for something)
  2. R

TEEN: Shadow of the Pokemon

Chapter 3 Part 5 The silence was broken by Rose's order to her Murkrow "Whirlwind!" The small bird mustered up its power and beat its wings forcefully, creating a large gust of wind that expelled the thick cloud of dust and rock away, revealing what had happened. Ruby had disappeared...
  3. R

Chapter 3 Part 4 The council arena was a set of Pokémon battle courts that were open to the public from 12 until 8 at night, within a huge building complex worth several million Poké dollars. The courts were payable for one battle at a cost of 200 Poké dollars per participant, but were free...
  4. R

You may, as long as you say where you got it from somewhere in your preface or at the end of the fanfic :) Thank you for asking first
  5. R

Chapter 3 Part 3 As if in slow motion, Eric saw the ball, it's darkness somehow reflecting the sharp light of the coffee shop, flying through the air, spinning slowly, almost mocking Eric, over the heads of the other customers, who looked up to see the commotion. He looked at Carl, who had...
  6. R

*I am so sorry for being away, but as a Full time student and YouTuber, I have little free time. However, I now have enough of it to carry on the sorry. Thank you for being patient with me* Chapter 3 Part 2 The coffee shop was very large, having two floors, as well as an area which was used as...
  7. R

First Impressions!

Got it today! (as i'm in th UK) And my first impression is that the game is much harder than the previous versions. I used to be able to get through the first 3 gyms in under 4 hours, and i've played 5 hours, and i'm only just after the first gym. I believe that its because the range of pokemon...
  8. R

*NOT PART OF THE STORY* Hey guys, just wanted to apologies for the inactivity of my story. I've been really busy lately with getting ready for University, so haven't had time to write. However, when i am settled in, expect regular posts every week. I'm truly sorry, and thank you all for your...
  9. R

Chapter 3 Part 1 Rose jumped into Stephan's arms, kissing him tenderly outside the exam hall. "Do you know how sexy you are when you think?" she asked him, a mischievous smile on her lips. He was bewildered, which was included in the fact that he had not been ready for his girlfriend to...
  10. R

Chapter 2 Part 4 "Seviper, Poison Tail!" The giant black snake waved its tail, a blade at its tip, and swiped it at the opposing Pokémon, a Whimsicott. It hit the female Pokémon in the body, sending her flying through the air. "No! Whismy!" cried out the Whimsicott's trainer, a small...
  11. R

Chapter 2 Part 3 "Sit down! Pens out! No Talking!" The voice of Mrs Nolkin, the deputy headmistress of the school, resounded around the large hall. She looking around , her piercing blues eyes managed to look at each and every one of the students taking the exam in one sweep of the hall...
  12. R

Chapter 2 Part 1 "Hey mum!" Stephan called as he entered the hallway, took off his shoes, and placed his bag on the floor. He then made his way to the living room to see if he had any post, then made to proceed to his room, but was stopped by his mother, who blocked his way through the...
  13. R

Chapter 1 Part 5 The school grounds were, in Stephan’s eyes, huge. Only one fifth of the whole grounds were buildings for the students and teachers to do lessons, the rest was for the Pokémon to interact and relax in their natural habitat, and for the school’s research department to study...
  14. R

Thanks for the feed back, and i do try to make it interesting, but as i've written it on paper, then change little bits to fit into what i want it to be, it gets a bit weird. I sort of had a brain-fizzle on the centre of the cntre bit, where i got stuck for about 5 minutes trying to think of a...
  15. R

Chapter 1 Part 4 Stephan turned towards the crowd of people, although it was much smaller than it had been during the battle, obviously having left once it was over. The only people left were some first year trainers, hastily taking notes on the battle, and Stephan’s friends; Jennifer and...
Back
Top Bottom