RexRacer
Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Psst... I wonder what's the reason for the titles inside the first posts of news threads generated by BulbaBot getting truncated every so often with "..."?
    Hmm... Seems like we have a very small window of time, if any...

PM the AIM, then.

Also, I should be around from 11AM-12AM (that's right, for 13 hours or so) every day, GMT+8. That means around 11PM-12PM for GMT-4, I think...?
    o_O (I need a new AIM account then. I forgot the password and the details for the last one!)
    If I wanted to talk about APNGs and GIFs again, after almost a year, I wonder whether that's OK? Also, I'd like to know the current server load.
    hey i had a shop in the artisan's gallery but it closed and i was wondering if i can make a new shop
    POKE BALL ARTICLE UP.

Can you have a look at the manga story? It confuses me a bit but I fear if I edit it, I'll screw it up because I'm on unfamiliar territory.

Do you want the Togetic article titled as Togepi or Togetic? It discusses the Pokémon in its pre-evolved form (er, since it actually did less as Togetic as Togepi) but it's currently at the second stage, so idk.
    Cool. By the way, the title of the article should be Compare & Contrast: Dragon Quest V. I will be doing more Dragon Quest games later on, so having it lack the number makes little sense. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom