Recent content by reynard

1. R

Question: Why is Team Rocket/Plasma named Team Rocket/Plasma?

Yeah, I guess that figures. To be fair, it was the first game, so I suppose that sort of thing can slide. Okay, so I guess I missed that in the article. I don't know how. I thought I checked that section. Ugh, eyes, you fail me. Still, I have to say, while I get the metaphor, it's still...
  2. R

Question: Why is Team Rocket/Plasma named Team Rocket/Plasma?

Here's a question that's been bugging me. Why is Team Plasma called "Team Plasma?" When it comes to evil team names, most of them make sense. Magma and Aqua fit their goals, Galactic wanted to remake the universe and was messing with space time, Flare, while spelled that way, was a homonym for...
  3. R

Question for Gen 6-8 How to Grind for Money

Me, I'd be interested in the customization, but post-game is a long time to wait, and I want to catch all Pokemon. Still, as far as XY, O-Power should work. I'm playing Y on an emulator (or rather, I have to), but O-Power seems like it can function without internet. That makes me feel a bit...
  4. R

Question for Gen 6-8 How to Grind for Money

Hey, everybody. Very long time no log in. I recently decided to get a Switch Lite and finally try a Pokemon game (anime fan here). Thinking of getting older games as well as upcoming Gen 9. But the point is, one of my biggest concerns with playing Pokemon games is in-game money. The primary...
  5. R

Review S21 EP39: Dummy, You Shrunk the Kids!

I thought this one was good. It still boggles me that Faba is allowed to walk free after everything that happened. And considering the expressions on everyone's faces (minus Ash and Kukui), I think it boggles them too. If Lusamine doesn't fire that man after hearing about this, then I don't...
  6. R

Review S21 EP06: Mission: Total Recall!

Okay, that's ONE point the episode, but you realize of course that that's still +1 against -99.
  7. R

Review S21 EP12: The Professors' New Adventure!

I really liked this episode, well, 99% of it anyway, but I'll get to that. The fact that this happened was amazing, and the proposal was also a great touch. Though on a brief side note, when you guys says this is the 1,000th episode ignoring the banned episodes, do you mean episodes banned in...
  8. R

Review S21 EP11: 10,000,000 Reasons to Fight!

Well I'm certainly glad to see that I wasn't the only one who thought the entire arc was rushed and sloppy. I haven't played the games, but I know something about them, and honestly, I would have preferred an adaptation of the first S&M games than Ultra Sun & Moon. Lillie's entire character arc...
  9. R

Review S21 EP06: Mission: Total Recall!

Okay, I haven't been on here in like forever, so first, I like the fancy new look. And I know, really late, but hey, procrastination is one one of my problems. I honestly didn't like this episode very much. Mostly because the plot was so weak and full of holes. Lots of holes. I mean, I wanted...
  10. R

Type-effectiveness reasons.

I love this idea, I was doing just this on blog posts. It's not so much that Ice types cool off a Dragon types rage as it is that Dragon types are probably cold blooded, usually being reptilian and all. Cold blooded animals don't react well to cold, it slows them down and immobilizes them and...
  11. R

Good Household Pokemon Pets

I'd say Growlithe, Lilipup, Meowth, Eevee, and Vulpix. Goldeen, some of the smaller bird Pokemon, Abra would be good for homework help (once it evolves), Mr. Mime has proven helpful in the anime. Buneary would be good too, or perhaps Bunnelby too. I'd really prefer Vulpix though. Why can't I...
  12. R

Why do Pokemon lay eggs?

*Picks up pieces of Gudon's brain* Yeah, that is weird isn't it? To save on further brain explosions, I think it might be best to just ignore that little factoid and pretend they just hatch the eggs in its pouch or something.
  13. R

Why do Pokemon lay eggs?

That's not a bad idea. I mean I thought it was for outside damage, but I suppose that's possible too. Though I would think the offspring's powers would be unusable until after they were born, but it's still one possible reason. Sorry for the double post...I seriously need to figure out how to...
  14. R

Why do Pokemon lay eggs?

The idea of using eggs never really bothered me. I mean if the game is aimed at kids, then it's perfectly fine to use. Personally I stick with the egg idea, Pokemon is fantastical enough to accept all of them hatching from eggs. Though I can see interpreting it as regular pregnancy in the...
  15. R

Why do Pokemon lay eggs?

Sub-species is far too much of a stretch considering the vast diversity among Pokemon. It is far more reasonable to say that each evolutionary line is a species.
Back
Top Bottom