Recent content by Reyzadren

1. Reyzadren

What Objects Do You Want to See Become Pokémon?

Teacup or teapot pokemon. Think Beauty and the beast, so maybe it could be some sort of fairy type?
  2. Reyzadren

Once Off or Multiple Plays?

I usually try to play a good game that I have twice. The first time as an initial runthrough to see how it roughly goes and to gauge if I like it or not. The second time to see if I could improve any aspect of me playing from the first runthrough. It gets especially true for RPGs or games with...
  3. Reyzadren

Eww germs...

I bathe daily but I sometimes skip it every few days or so. I seem to wash my hands often though.
  4. Reyzadren

Have you ever lost an online friend and think about them sometimes?

In a certain way, I guess I have always wondered what happened to all those people that I have met while playing mmorpg 10+ years ago. It's not like I was super close to them or anything, but you know, back then you couldn't catch up with anyone via social media or anything like that, and they...
  5. Reyzadren

Obsolete: What's your homepage?

My browser homepage is not an actual website, but it starts at an offline file that I made that looks like a website. So, the "website" is actually a handy collection of links/bookmarks, just with more colours and graphically more pleasant to navigate around.
  6. Reyzadren

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I plan to buy Quantum Break in the summer when I actually have more free time to play it. The cinematic cutscenes totally convinced me :O
  7. Reyzadren

Hair Care & Styling: General Hair Thread

I'm a guy, and I just comb my hair to the side. I usually try having a medium-length hair, with a haircut around every season.
  8. Reyzadren

Zzzzzz (Sleep Thread)

I sleep for more than 8 hours, sometimes 9 or 10, yikes, but I can't help it, I'm always feeling tired D: and lol at nightmares. There are scarier things to worry about, like shady figures walking into your room whence you fail to open your eyes... or not :P
  9. Reyzadren

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Whimsicott. Got to like that new type upgrade in gen 6.
  10. Reyzadren

Favorite game soundtrack?

I like the soundtrack from an old game called Rayman 2. It sounds so ethereal.
  11. Reyzadren

Favorite Fire Emblem character?

I have only played FE6, FE7 and FE8. Thus far, my favourite character is Gerik from FE8 Scared Stones.
  12. Reyzadren

What career choice are you interested in?

Ideally, the field for my career will always be the mining industry. (or metallurgy, things like these) As of now, I am a graduate student, so I guess that counts as a job :P
  13. Reyzadren

Favorite Ghost Type

Chandelure is my favourite ghost type, because it's also my favourite fire type.
  14. Reyzadren

Reason behind your username

I want to have a cool-sounding username that can also be used as a person's name in a fictional world, like pokemon. Well, I know that I like the alphabet R, the username should have an "ey" part somewhere, I sort of also like the Z sound and I want the name to end with -en. Mix it all up, and...
  15. Reyzadren

Favorite Mono-Type Type?

Dark monotype team for myself: Drapion, mightyena, scrafty, houndoom, skuntank, sableye.
Back
Top Bottom