Recent content by Rezonance

1. R

Team Aqua vs Team Magma!! Who would you support?!

I'd definately go for Team Aqua. (And no... not because of the redesigned female Aqua Admin >.>) The reason behind that is my love to Water types since Vaporeon, which was one of the first introduced Eevee evolutions. This love to Water Type Pokémon got even worse since Generation 2 where...
  2. R

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Your best bet would be Ability Capsules as described in Hiroshi's first post. Those are 200 BP worth btw...
  3. R

I'm ready for the trade whenever you are :)
  4. R

(I <3 Water pokes) I have been farming at least 5 Ability Capsules lately and maybe have some more shiny pokes of your intrests. Such Female Meowstic and Bibarel are the only newcomers for now in my Shiny Collection. Thanks again! :3
  5. R

What would your pokemon gym be like?

Don't ask me why, I kinda have a fettish to Water types since generation 4. I used to like Dragon Types, but this later changed into being a fan of Water types instead. My most favorite Pokémon since Generation 1 was a Vaporeon, right at the moment you've got a free Eevee, I've immediately...
  6. R

Thanks for another wonderful trade! Really love the Meloetta trade <3
  7. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

[X/Y] Shiny charm + Masuda Method = QQ? I've seen many other X and Y players dealing with the exact same thing as I am dealing with now for quite a while... I just don't know what is going on here... Before obtaining the Shiny Charm, I've had 2 shiny pokes, this was a Fennekin at box #2...
  8. R

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING This is practically a Repost, in the hope of finding the friend safari's I am looking for :3 FC: 4141-2814-1956 IGN: R3zonance Type: Water Pokes: Octillery, Wartortle and Frogadier I'd love to hang...
  9. R

Shop of gen6 shininess

Will be done soon :)
  10. R

Shop of gen6 shininess

No problem, which of the 2 FCs do I have to add though? My FC is: 4141-2814-1956
  11. R

Shop of gen6 shininess

No Problem, both are not nicknamed though since I am not really that much of a fan to nicknamed pokes...
  12. R

Shop of gen6 shininess

I'd love to welcome these 2 in my Water team :3 Shiny pokes I can offer for the moment: (Don't know which of them you'd like to have) x1 Relicanth x1 Corsola x2 Gyarados Although, I can't tell what IVs and such it has since I am absolutely not familar with that system :(
  13. R

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Red/Blue! (Viewers Control The Game) I've been randomly looking at this. I so much rofl at all those new moves learning fails or items that got tosses away on purpose by trolls. Just hilarious XD 3 days passed... and still only have 3 Badges, Professor Oak must be...
  14. R

Of course they are, else it wouldn't be a fair offer :)
  15. R

I certainly have great intrests into these 3... But my guess is that my offer probably isn't good enough or is 1 2 or 3 you already have in your collection. Those 3 are as follows: Female | Rock Head | Hardy Golem(58) Male | Inner Focus | Mild Crobat(23) [Just found in a horde, trained to Golbat...
Back
Top Bottom