• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by RGMX100

1. RGMX100

GEN VI: LF: Light Ball, Life Orb and x2 Leftovers

@Flower How does now sound? Also late apologies ><
  2. RGMX100

Hello! I am indeed still in need in all of these items, very kind of you! When are you available to trade?
  3. RGMX100

Hi there again, the title says it all really, I'm looking for a number of items, doesn't have to all be from the same person. List any offers below and we can negotiate a trade, although I do have plenty of Heart Scales
  4. RGMX100

GEN VI: HA Pikachu/Raichu with Encore

I think I'm the same time zone as you, that's UK, right? How does 15:00 this Sunday sound?
  5. RGMX100

No problem, I'll need some time to find a Totodile with the right IVs, you want perfect 6 or 31/31/31/x/31/31? Also let me know what time during the week you're available to trade :)
  6. RGMX100

Hey man, good to see new members here, welcome :)

Hey man, good to see new members here, welcome :)
  7. RGMX100

Dog and Cat Competitive Team

I've found that Umbreon can work pretty well in a cleric role, with Heal Bell, Wish, Protect, Moonlight, Toxic, and Foul Play among other things. I'd have to say that Umbreon reminds me more of a cat than a dog.
  8. RGMX100

Hi again, this time looking for either a Pikachu or a Raichu with its HA, Lightningrod, and the egg move Encore. A good IV spread would also be appreciated, ideally 31/x/31/31/31/31, and a Naive nature. ... Don't judge me, I've had a Pikachu in every game since Yellow :ksmile: I can offer an IV...
  9. RGMX100

GEN VI: Male Slurpuff/Skitty/Eevee with Wish

Trade complete, feel free to close down thread
  10. RGMX100

That's perfect, see you in 10 ^_^
  11. RGMX100

Great! Friendcode's down below v
  12. RGMX100

An Eevee would be great thanks, I'm planning to breed an Umbreon eventually anyway ^_^ What do you want in return?
  13. RGMX100

Hey guys, back again, this time looking for (as per the title) a male Slurpuff/Skitty/Eevee with the egg move Wish. Again, I'm not really fussed about IVs/nature, but I can offer a few things in return, namely a HA Totodile with Aqua Jet, Crunch and Ice Punch, or a Heart Scale. List any other...
  14. RGMX100

GEN VI: Anyone have a spare Lucarinoite?

I'm not using mine, if you want I can trade for an Impish Donphan/Phanpy :)
  15. RGMX100

GEN VI: Impish Donphan

bump