Recent content by Rhaknamari

1. Rhaknamari

GO Microtransactions in Pokemon GO

There is a lot to be said in regards to in app purchases. Currently in the beta there is a daily log in bonus similar to how there is in Pokemon Shuffle. I'm hoping they stick with it. But you exchange coins for items. Not really sure yet if you can purchase more coins or only have the daily...
  2. Rhaknamari

GO Release date?

It was suspended a while ago. My apologies that I didn't update the thread. On twitter I follow @NianticLabs and @pokemon and have notifications turned on for both. Seems the best way to get information. Also if you don't already know you can watch the following website...
  3. Rhaknamari

GO Release date?

The official Twitter account of Pokemon Go is @pkmnGo. I set them up for notifications on my phone though they have been quiet since January 1st. Last I heard though they were still in Alpha testing. They clarified stating that Winter meant the season for beta testing. I know as of right now all...
  4. Rhaknamari

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

Thank you very much Juice. I'm excited to see what is in them. :D
  5. Rhaknamari

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

@juiceboxxx I am ready whenever you are today. Just post to here or PM me.
  6. Rhaknamari

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

Let us know. I'm ready whenever you are today. EDIT: I have to go to work tonight. I'll be ready again tomorrow after 12pm MDT.
  7. Rhaknamari

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

It's all right. No worries. This weekend works well. Just PM me when you're ready. I'll be available until about 8pm MDT on Saturday and am available all day on Sunday.
  8. Rhaknamari

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

juiceboxxx; Sorry I wasn't able to catch you last night. I'll be available for the next 6 hours today. Just PM me when you're ready.
  9. Rhaknamari

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

I'll be available late Friday. Just PM me when you're ready.
  10. Rhaknamari

Dratini Distribution District

It's all good. No worries. Edit: Thank you very much!!
  11. Rhaknamari

Sorry about that. I generally have it on by default from playing with my sister.
  12. Rhaknamari

heading in now
  13. Rhaknamari

I'm in here. My B2 FC is in my signature; but I'm not seeing you. Do I have to add your FC first? If so can you PM it to me. Thank you.
  14. Rhaknamari

Same here
  15. Rhaknamari

@Catilena1980 I'm getting on now.
Back
Top Bottom