• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Rhyperior

1. R

Review BW010: Rival Battle! The Strong Opponent Pururill!

LOL at 'there is a Don George that runs a Battle Club in every city in the Isshu region. ' Angry at Ash losing yet again.
  2. R

Do you think they'll replace Iris with White later on?

Why would Iris get replaced by another character from Black and White. If she was to be replaced, she should be replaced by character in the next Gen.
  3. R

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I am afraid James will have no Pokémon forever.
  4. R

BW011 Ishizumai

I am only joking. It obviously won't happen. I can't wait to know why its shell is lost.
  5. R

BW011 Ishizumai

Some fierce-looking Pokémon or the TRio steals its house and the group helps get it back. If the latter happens, the TRio should finally be blasted off in BW. That is what I am hoping for.
  6. R

BW012 - Yabukuron (the egg one)

Re: New title revealed - Ash gets an egg. Then the egg should hatch into Uxie or Arceus. LOL
  7. R

BW011 Ishizumai

I guess Ishizumai will be like Spoink. The group will help it take back its house like how they helped Spoink take back its pearl.
  8. R

BW9 - Pendorra/Kibago

In DP, he got Gliscor and Gible who are cool Pokémon. So there is possibility that he will get cool Pokémon in BW too.
  9. R

BW9 - Pendorra/Kibago

Don't tell me that you don't find Charizard cool!
  10. R

Will Dento get replaced too?

Everyone except Ash will get replace eventually.
  11. R

BW012 - Yabukuron (the egg one)

Re: New title revealed - Ash gets an egg. So that crocodile really isn't the leader from BW003.
  12. R

Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream Worl

Re: Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream The winner is Arceus! Darkrai and Deoxys come second and third respectively. Pikachu comes fourth. But it is surprising to me that Eevee comes seventh. http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/pgl-sp/#/result
  13. R

Arrest made over CoroCoro leak: Man linked to Sept. 1 images

I am worried that some of our members will be arrested too if they really do mean to fight copyright violation.
  14. R

Does anyone think ash wins too much

No, he loses too much. He should have won a league by now.
  15. R

Review BW007: Tsutarja - Captured by Mad Love!?

Who said Ash always get Pokémon by befriending them?
Back
Top Bottom