• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by richi3f

1. R

Archives How to Update Images

Hi, I noticed that some Pokémon HOME images in Bulbapedia are outdated. Is it possible to update them? I would do it, but I don't know how. Example: Current image in Bulbapedia: Current image in Pokémon HOME (note eye placement): Other outdated HOME sprites in Bulbapedia: Serperior...
  2. R

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

I will pick Quaxly as my starter. Water is one of my favorite types, & I love birds, so the choice is logical. I am also curious to see what it will evolve to, hopefully it gets a cool design like Blaziken or Decidueye.
  3. R

Looking for Truant Durant

I just got one from an user in another forum, so I'm no longer interested in the Durant. But if you want the Yamask, I can accept other DWF from B2/W2 (Heracross, Pinsir, Emolga, Cubchoo, Shroomish, Tympole).
  4. R

Looking for Truant Durant

Looking for a legit DWF Durant (preferably caught in a Dream Ball in a Japense game, but if you bred it in an English cartridge it's fine). I can offer you this Yamsk I RNG'd myself: Yamask ♀ OT: Richie | 23901 Trait: Mummy Nature: Quiet IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 2 | [Hidden Power...
  5. R

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) It's ok. I'll breed a Magikarp for you. I also want a female Magic Bounce Natu (Impish, if possible). I can offer a female DW Carvanha or Slowpoke.
  6. R

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females I'm interested in your DW Lapras! FC: 2193 7008 9962 What i want: Lapras Male or Female?: Female Ability: Hydration Preferred Nature?: Jolly, if possible What i offer: female DW Poliwag, Magikarp, Wailmer, Buizel, Exeggcute, or Tangela Can i trade now...
  7. R

Offering: A Bit Of Everything.

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Sigilyph/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies Hey! It's me again! Can you hold this one for me: Sigilyph Timid Magic Guard female (31 | x | 31 | 22 | 27 | 31). I can give you one of these: Tentacool, Diglett, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Snubull, Teddiursa, Miltank, Phanpy...
  8. R

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Jolly Night Slash Axew I'm ready to trade, do you still want Growlithe?
  9. R

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Jolly Night Slash Axew Hi! I can give you one of these: Growlithe, Tentacool, Diglett, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Snubull, Teddiursa, Miltank, Phanpy, Makuhita, Elektrike, Whismur, Cacnea, Castform, Glameow, Stunky, or Glibe, for this: Female Jolly Mold Breaker...
  10. R

Female DW Pokémon

I'm looking for the following DW females: Slowpoke, Tangela, Lileep, and Carvanha. I'm offering these DW females: Gligar, Poliwag, Vulpix, and Magikarp.
  11. R

Sun or Rain

I changed my mind. May I have a Poliwag instead? Sorry for the trouble.
  12. R

Dittos Galore

Re: Dittos Galore. I'll be waiting for you in the room.
  13. R

Dittos Galore

Re: Dittos Galore. Wanted Nature(s): Bold, Adamant Offer(s): 10 ANIV Jolly Dragonite (UT), 10 ANIV Quirky Celebi (UT) VMs or PMs: Doesn't matter
  14. R

Sun or Rain

I'll take a Vulpix Poliwag, please.
  15. R

Looking for 5th Gen Starters

I'll be there as soon as my egg hatches. I'm in the room.
Back
Top Bottom