Recent content by RicoDaddy

1. R

Caite-chan's Breeding Center UPDATED: 11/1/13

Re: Caite-chan's Breeding Center Alright, I'll be on in an hour or so, just left for college class. I'll PM you to let you know.
  2. R

Re: Caite-chan's Breeding Center Sounds good to me! I'm ready now if you are! My FC is 4527-8620-0103 and my IGN trainer name is Aria. I'll add you right now!
  3. R

Re: Caite-chan's Breeding Center Hey! Think I can grab that Technician Scyther off your hands if you're not breeding it? I have Beldums, Slugmas, or Vulpixs if those tickle your fancy. Edit: Larvestas too, forgot about them even though I was just breeding them :P
  4. R

Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - Play Rough Absol* Sure! i'm online right now! Edit: Alright, thank you for the trade and information!
  5. R

Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - Play Rough Absol* Oh, no worries! I'll just breed one with it. Mind if I ask how you bred play rough into Absol, or who? And yes please, I'll take #3! Add my FC: 4527-8620-0103! Trainer name is Aria. Tell me when you're available!
  6. R

Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - Play Rough Absol* Swiftlet; Hey, do you mind if I can grab #3 and #16? I want an Absol with Play Rough and the Justified ability :3 I have Wish Eevees and DD Charmander or a couple of Beldums for trade :P Nothing too good, unfortunately.
Back
Top Bottom