Recent content by ridinglikesatan

1. R

Where are you now?

Lying on my bed, watching ugly betty, doing coursework and on this :P
  2. R

Has your cellphone ever rang in class?

Yup, but the ringtone was avenged sevenfold and it was sociology so my trevor (my teacher) told me to let the song finish lol
  3. R

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Avenged sevenfold - Danger line
  4. R

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Chicken and mushroom pie ... at half nine at night, does anyone think thats late for dinner?
  5. R

What Button Do You Press?

But, if you press it too early or too late, you'll nearly nullify the chances of catching it, best to use against legendary's
  6. R

What Button Do You Press?

For gameboy versions, press and hold A just as soon as it bursts open, for the DS, do the same, but instead of pressing A, touch the Pokeball button in the middle of the tocuh screen when the pokeball bursts open
  7. R

Most over rated pokemon.

And the ghosts
  8. R

Most over rated pokemon.

Most o the psychic ones, they're soooo dodgy
  9. R

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Argumental
  10. R

Worst thing you ever ate?

Either snails in France or Corn dogs in America
  11. R

Who thinks Missingno. should be real?

The truth is Missingno. wasn't a glitch due to the complexity of it in such an early game. Now, it should be classed as an easter egg if anything.
  12. R

Ash Club

I am an artist who is currently taking commissions for free, any kind as long as it features JUST Ash. Message me for a public or private commission. Wow, that was quick, no problem, head to toe or neck to ankles? Once you've replied give me between 1 and 2 weeks. I'll be posting this one in a...
Back
Top Bottom