R
Local time
3:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I just type it into my computer. It isn't that hard because if you give the pokemon a certain Power item it gives your pokemon 4 EVs to the specific stat that the Power item increases. For example the Power Bracer increases Attack gain so after EVERY battle your pokemon gets 4 EVs to Attack. If your pokemon also has pokerus, whichever EVs you gain are doubled. So if you fight a Bagon you gain 1 Attack EV. If you're holding the Power Bracer, you gain an additional 4 EVs, making your total for that battle 5. If your pokemon also has pokerus, you get 10 EVs for 1 battle! Also, if you feed your pokemon vitamins (Protein, Zinc, etc.) Your pokemon gains 10 EVs to the stat that it increases UNTIL your pokemon reaches 100 EVs in that stat, meaning you can use a total of 10 vitamins per pokemon, therefore you only have to manually train 152 EVs onto youe pokemon. Using pokerus and the correct Power item that means you have to beat 15 pokemon to get the Max EV in the stat you want
    I was going to breed them for myself anyway, so it wouldn't be extra work, and if you get no response by then, just drop me a line and I'll see what I've got by then. Today is pretty much a day off for me from collage, so I could very easily spend some time breeding. Just let me know whenever you want. Talk then.
    Huh, that's so odd. He took my spares with no questions asked (although I did jump the gun a bit asking for nicknames, but then realized the rule I overlooked). Guess he's already been cleaned out. If you'd like, I could give some of the ones I have to you, or breed some eggs for you (I was going to breed them anyway). Does that sound fair to you? If so, I'll get to work.
    I apologize for the long response, I wasn't exactly sure of what you were asking for so I pretty much just gave you a quick run down on everything there is about EVs, some of which I'm sure you knew lol but hopefully I answered your question somewhere along the line.
    Well for every 4 EVs you have in a specific stat, your pokes stat goes up by 1. The most EVs you can have in 1 stat is 255, but since only every 4 EVs count, 252 gets the same boost as 255 and also is using 3 less EVs (Hopefully that makes sense lol) but you can only gain 510 totals EVs, so you can't make all your stats 252. Anyway, you can't look at your pokes EVs just like you can't look at your pokes IVs, so you just have to keep track of the EVs you get on a poke. You get EVs by beating specific pokemon, for example if you defeat a Nidoran it gives your pokemon 1 EV to HP. If you defeat a Nidorina, it gives your pokemon 2 EVs to HP, and a Nidoqueen gives you 3 EVs to HP. (Every pokemon has a specific EV yield, and some pokemon even give 2 separate stats EVs.) So yeah, I just keep track of how many EVs I'm giving my pokemon while I'm EV training it and that's how I know the EVs of them. If there's anything else you don't quite understand I would be happy to clear up for you lol
    i have one for you to keep, though its on another game, so you will need to register my pearl game code too...
    you ok to trade now?, also.. i dont think I do.. anyway, could you just clone the jolteon, instead of the eevee, and could you clone it once? (u can keep one for yourself, though would appreciate it if u didn't trade it on as it is a team member of mine)
    It's a she! Lol, jk. Yeah, she's legit. My only SR shiny ever, I always show her off to people I trade with xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom