R
Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I s'pose that's alright that it's cloned xD I can offer you and Adamant Kabuto with 31 Attack IVs? Freshly hatched =p
    Just a bunch of Pokemon I had hanging around. He doesn't want any traded Pokemon, just ones you've caught or bred (and no hacks, as he's quite strict about that). I just traded him some Pokemon I only caught for Pokedex entries, like Sewaddle and Tympole. He'll even accept eggs, as long as they've been legitimately bred (like I said, he won't accept hacks and others along those lines). Just offer him six spare mons like Pidove and Patrat and he'll give them to you. Just don't ask for nicknames or pokerus, that just complicates things. Hope that helped.
    Yeah. And again, thanks for the offer about explaining the IV thing. I have a general idea about it, but I'd rather not go into details about it. Some things are better left alone.
    Nah, it's okay. No need to do that. I'd rather not know, as it would probably spoil the games for me. But thanks anyway.
    Well, I might be there one day. Who knows? I'm not really doing this for the sake of getting higher though; and as I was just promoted at the end of last month, if the next time comes, it won't be that soon. And you're wrong, I've given you three of your four warn/in/fractions, not all of them ;p The number of given warnings and infractions isn't necessarily an indicative of a good mod either.
    I didnt use one,I just thought since it's stats were all 6's it might be good.

IDC about IV'S and such,so I never learned them.
    Nope :p On these forums, the order generally is guest → user → provisional mod → moderator → super moderator → global moderator → administrator.
    No problem, that's dealt with now. Eh, let's just say I think a day without a single rule violation is quite rare. And I'm just a super moderator, not an administrator. ^^
    Huh, so I see. Well, if you want, I can send over the second one that I hatched for you. I'm not sure if its IVs are any better, but since I haven't got a clue on how to check them, you're welcome to trade that one back for the other one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom