Recent content by Riggs

1. R

Can offer legit manaphys for max IV pokemon!

I wasnt looking for any in particular, i literrally have a box i bred. I can probably accept most any good offer you throw at me jman, so offer away if you want...and infernape is fine. Gen V for both of you? I still have some in gen 4.
  2. R

Events

The tru regigigas was the level 100 platinum event, right?
  3. R

Wanted: Shelmet and Karrablast (in that order)

Lol my brain indeed did fry. You will trade shelmet for shelmet but also want karrablqst? I think i can help...
  4. R

Larvesta breeding leftovers

Since I am still breeding for a max IV larvesta, I will keep adding more and more leftovers to this thread, probably daily. Most are nicknamed different letters so i could keep track of who had which IVs...here we go! Males Larvesta-Docile-16/6/12/10/16/22 Larvesta-Jolly-24/22/6/10/16/28...
  5. R

HELP to finish pokedex

I would be amazingly grateful for a shiny charmander, if not that, then hitmonlee.
  6. R

HELP to finish pokedex

Besides squirtle, um...i guess some first gen thats really common. I dont have many first gens.
  7. R

HELP to finish pokedex

I have a spare mandibuzz, do you have any close to max IV pokemon or a squirtle?
  8. R

Male larvesta with morning sun

I already made one myself, but thanks anyway!
  9. R

Male larvesta with morning sun

I can offer a starter, master ball, even a rare candy! I can also offer black exclusives and if you really want, I could have my friend clone it and give one back! I really hope someone actually responds to my thread this time... Edit: maybe I could just borrow one so I can make an egg move baby?
  10. R

Male larvesta with egg move morning sun

I have a hydreigon with dark pulse. It is male.
  11. R

Male larvesta with egg move morning sun

I have a legit manaphy, an eevee with pokerus, and a shiny audino that I can offer for one. Im trying to create a max IV larvesta with morning sun, so please help! Thanks. VM or PM me for a faster response. I hope we can work something out! :D
  12. R

want some masterballs

Is 2 snivys for a master ball ok?
  13. R

closed go away

Re: 6x level 1 Deino with Dark Pulse / Fire Fang / Thunder Fang / Ice Fang Thank you so much! If you can trade me a few, I would like 3 males and 3 females. Thats all. My friend code is 0175-0811-1924. I have a box of crappy pokemon, would you accept them?
  14. R

want some masterballs

By any chance, do you have any max IV pokemon or starters?
  15. R

want some masterballs

What can you offer?
Back
Top Bottom