Recent content by Rika

1. Rika

What kind of pokemon player are you?

In the pokemon games we can play our stories different, and sometimes more in one way than in other, with this I mean that sometimes we are more like: "let's complete the pokedex" or others more focus to get the best team.. and so... so today imaging that you could finish the story in your way...
  2. Rika

what is your favorite POKEMON YOUTUBE player?

It's a great time to be a Pokémon YouTuber. With Pokémon's 20th anniversary year seeing the launch of Pokémon GO, Sun & Moon, plus new Trading Card Game expansions, PokéTubers and Twitch channels are booming. Thousands of Pokémon Trainers have also been inspired to make their own content after...
  3. Rika

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I couldn't get my game yet, so that's why I ask this: I heard that rotom dex can be used as the DEXNAV (from ORAS)? maybe they mean the island scan.!?
  4. Rika

Play Pokemon (X/Y/OR/AS) in English

about what you said about the latin american... that it happen as well with the new games? what about in english?
  5. Rika

Play POKEMON in other LANGUAGES

pokemon games In the sixth generation started to put the option to change the language whatever was your region, then in the seventh generation added two more languages, which make in total 9 languages (Japanese, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, and Simplified and Traditional...
  6. Rika

what do you care when you choose your starter?

oh! i usually do the same! but some people see that cruel and say something like: how could you do that with a starter!? kkk anyway I'm glad I'm not the one
  7. Rika

Which new Eeveelutions do you want?

maybe dragon or poison would be a good option
  8. Rika

The Pokemon Switch Version

I really would like a new generation, but maybe it is too soon!? It is possible a new remake
  9. Rika

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I think it would be too early for a new generation new year, but if they are going to make a new game for switch and they want to sell a lot, i think they could make it. also I already have heard about the new generation... but I heard something about a region based on egypt
  10. Rika

sd card extra memory to play pokemon sun moon

maybe most of you need an extra memory to play pokemon sun moon in your nintendo.. I had the same problem my sd card is only of 8gb and its almost full and i will need more space to play the new game. I was checking what kind of sd cards and micro sd card can be used in nintendo 2ds and i found...
  11. Rika

NUZLOCKE POKEMON

interesting! i never heard about the Wedlocke before. but like others (starterlocke/randamlocke/egglocke, etc) it has some differences and fun. have you heard about this rule: - you can't over level your pokemon. if the next gym lider has his/her pokemon at 20-25, your pokemon can only reach...
  12. Rika

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

hot and sunny
  13. Rika

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I have heard that too. It is said that alakazan will get alola form and will keep its Mega too ... so weird! but the most interesting rumors that I have heard are:
  14. Rika

Your current in-game team

ORAS swanna hydreon leafeon scrafy
Back
Top Bottom