Recent content by Rikki Kitsune

1. Rikki Kitsune

In a personal level, how are you dealing with the end of Satoshi's adventures?

Good luck with that. I thought I was prepared because of the amount of preparation they gave us but I'm crying since last Friday. I can't get used to the idea we won't have weekly anipoke with Satoshi anymore. It's something which I've had all my life.
  2. Rikki Kitsune

In a personal level, how are you dealing with the end of Satoshi's adventures?

Since the last episode aired, I've been very thoughtful and melancholic about that. I've been an anipoke fan since I understand myself as a person. It's being kinda hard to deal with those feelings. I think it ended in the right moment in a beautiful way, but still... It makes me sad we won't...
  3. Rikki Kitsune

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

My main problem with this ending is that it could be much more touching and nostalgic having the same open ended finale. Even a clip show featuring all his past companions with some old OP playing would have done it for me. The ending of journeys showing series clips with 1, 2, 3 playing was...
  4. Rikki Kitsune

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

I liked the EP, esp. Pidgeot's and Tracey's highlights, but... it felt a little too open ended for me. If they don't announce a movie or something soon I'll be kinda underwhelmed lol. I really think those new pair of sneakers will mean something in the future!
  5. Rikki Kitsune

Review JN146: Satoshi and Latios!

I was NOT prepared for the Alto Mare scene. I was extremely gagged.
  6. Rikki Kitsune

Review JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

That makes a lot of sense!
  7. Rikki Kitsune

Satoshi's last movie?

That's exactly what I think. Being anipoke Satoshi, I choose you Satoshi or even a new approach altogether, I really think the next movie will be something huge!
  8. Rikki Kitsune

Satoshi's last movie?

I've been thinking this for quite a while now... even before the confirmation of MPM's existence lol. I think there's a good possibility of we getting a movie to end Satoshi's story. Our Satoshi from anipoke, not I choose you Satoshi. We don't have a movie since Koko in 2020 and although it's...
  9. Rikki Kitsune

Review JN144: Juppeta's Search!

Good episode, not so good to be 4th to last episode of Satoshi. :/
  10. Rikki Kitsune

Preview JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

While I understand and see why the "headquarters only" route is plausible, I do NOT see this episode happening without Arbok and Weezing, esp seeing how much Kanto pandering is going on in MPM. That way, Cacnea and Dustox would be elligible to come back, too. I really hope that happens. Also it...
  11. Rikki Kitsune

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

As far as I know, KAORI was already going through her health issues back in XY era. Otherwise, Haruka would've probs come back to promote the remakes just like Hikari did. On a site note, even tho Haruka can't come back "in person" they really should've done some kind of tribute to her instead...
  12. Rikki Kitsune

Review JN142: And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

lol same, that would be unforgivable for me.
  13. Rikki Kitsune

Should Pokemon 2023 be a weekly series?

I think it's highly likely going to be seasonal. It's much more like what kids watch these days.
Back
Top Bottom