1. R

Rikki's Stuff

Rikki Rattata Aerobic sketch? Should I finish it or no? :crush:
  2. R

Rikki's Stuff

Oh hi it's been a bit... Have an updated Rikki
  3. R

"Allow me to re-introduce myself-"

Not "New" but it's been a while (like 3 years uh) so I figured I would start over with a post in the welcome center. My name is Rikki and I hope to get active here again. ^^ I am on a few other sites also and draw things and yup, that's about it. I hope to meet some nice people and...
  4. R

Rikki's Stuff

UPDATE!!! I have a LOT of new stuff. I'll post some here if you'd like? ALSO FACEBOOK LIKE PAGE THING http://www.facebook.com/rikkitikkistar If you want to keep up with me and doodles go there :3
  5. R

Rikki's Stuff

Hallowheart: Dankies love! And I like that one also, I'm trying to find a way to use the oekaki programs causeIsuckwiththem. It was for a 'quirky pokemon couple contest'. I didn't have to think too hard to decided on a couple to draw XD
  6. R

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

I can request a signature maybe? What text you want: RikkiStar What Colours you want: Maybe one of the pinks as a base. Mainly Pink and green (just a touch of that blue somewhere in it if possible?) And they don't have to be so saturated, just whatever lol What Design you want: I'ma say...
  7. R

Rikki's Stuff

Hallowheart -thank you love ;w; <3<3<3 Aori & Blue Dragon - thank you both also very much. I think things may work out... it's exciting Kuroii - Thank you hun haha. You're just sweet. You should post some drawings up too! I'd love to see them! So please lemme know if you do...
  8. R

Rikki's Stuff

c64 Thank you hun~ <3 GoldenMuk Thank you loooooove~ A shiny mew and rattata... I'm honestly in a really odd emotional place... that shiny mew is a character that hasn't really been active for 2+ years... But the person he belongs to is back...I hope he stays back and I hope someday...
  9. R

Rikki's Stuff

Thank you guys. TUMBLER ACTIVATE if anyone cares... Personal: rikkitikkistar.tumblr.com Gallery: RikkiSayzGallery burd [/spoiler] Clefable...uhm lawl Cradily Anthro?
  10. R

Rikki's Stuff

BIG UPDATE kinda ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For a theme on the oekaki Fanart of super-cheese's fakemon <3 I loved how it came out RIKKI<3 Not pkmn related but... Done for an old friend for her birthday though she won't talk to me anymore oh well THAAAAAAAAT's all
  11. R

Rikki's Stuff

Pimpin fo sho. Hahaha... wow.
  12. R

Rikki's Stuff

In other news Yes I know the bottom wings only have two things, but I just... whatever haha. Erasmus: Thank you. I really liked the cleff. It was random but one of my favorites to date. And the charizard, I agree on all you've said in crit, there are a lot of things but yeah. I'm cool with...
  13. R

WANTED- Any Growlithe & foreign ditto

Any Growlithe, any gender, traded to BW game. Assistance please <3
  14. R

Rikki's Stuff

Thank you guys. :3 Sorry for not being too active, haven't been feeling quite myself. But, oh well. :v Not my normal stuff but I tried to do something cool. I do have a shaded version, but I like the flats better.
  15. R

WANTED- Any Growlithe & foreign ditto

How about any growlithe: I'm changing the WANTED to just any growlithe. :3 Sorry I've not really anything good to offer (that I'm willing to let go of currently ._. )
Back
Top Bottom