• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Riku

1. R

its not until august, but ok will do.

its not until august, but ok will do.
  2. R

UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at I heard they're having a problem in Australia, the machine with the event on got damaged in a fire, and the back up one got washed away.
  3. R

thanks man

thanks man
  4. R

I checked, and its an excursion day, either Johanesburg or Pretoria, you dont do both, and yes...

I checked, and its an excursion day, either Johanesburg or Pretoria, you dont do both, and yes please sounds fun, the main base is going to be in Cape town, but with days out etc to the safari/khalahari, and a spa apparently
  5. R

yes please

yes please
  6. R

Its like a whole tour of south africa, it starts in cape town, and go mainly along the coast...

Its like a whole tour of south africa, it starts in cape town, and go mainly along the coast, but we also go to a safari, and visit Johanesburg and Pretoria. I think we're going to the Khalahari as well, don't know if thats seperate event from the safari, or if the safari is the khalahari. and...
  7. R

im sorry to ask this its a bit out of the blue but are you white or black? I was planning on...

im sorry to ask this its a bit out of the blue but are you white or black? I was planning on visiting South Africa for a holiday this year, but was told the locals there are very racist to white people. I was just deciding whether to cancel or not, I had the site open, and I saw your comment...
  8. R

Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses

Re: Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses (or is it Styli) OMG I am so going to but from them now. NOT!
  9. R

UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at I saw this and laughed. Why so few shops? I remember when Woolworths did Darkrai, most shops had one. But since Game tookover, its like only 1 in the whole region. How far, do you people expect me to travel...
  10. R

Alternate Victini movie confirmed: Reshiram and Zekrom to be featured in separate

Is it any surprise the best legendary Pokemon ever gets 2 movies dedicated to it??? We love you Victini!!!
  11. R

Alternate Victini movie confirmed: Reshiram and Zekrom to be featured in separate

It's obvious why they did this. Victini is the cutest Pokemon ever, and so they made 2 movies dedicated to him to celebrate his awesomeness, because he is just that cool and super cuddly. I WANT ONE!!! Whereas other legends only get 1 film dedicated to them and are never heard of again (screw...
  12. R

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies It probably was a mistranslation or a lie. As for Grey, it will no doubt be on the 3DS, Black and White were probably intended for the 3DS but as it got put back, they decided they had to release them early...
  13. R

REVIEW: "Zoroark: Master of Illusions" Review Thread

Plus why didnt Kodai just capture Zoroark like a regular Pokemon?
  14. R

Im watching what was shown on Cartoon Network last night, and your right, it actually makes no sense, Team Rocket mention 3 legendary Pokemon in Crown City, without any explaination of who or what they are. Also I dont really understand why he needed Zoroark to pretend to be the beasts and...
  15. R

Cos Brock was so damned boring, he did NOTHING! They only seemed to lose interest in Dawn after the Grand Festival, since then, she's just been tagging around Ash too, heck Piplup was featured more in the final episode than Dawn. Oh and Brock is the most boring character they've ever...