R
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, Pearl doesn't seems to grow any older though. XD It would be nice if they involve Maya in the last case in AA5 isn't it. :3 *pray hard Maya is in the story*
    Yea of course! In fact I played AA before Ghost Trick.. Now waiting for AA5.. But sadly I heard there's no physical copy. OTZ
    Wow. Everything sure went well just now. LOL.. Anyway, thanks for the trade! And sorry for the wait just now, I believe you waited more than 5 minutes before you saw me. (x.x)

Yeap, it's one of the best game in DS in my opinion. <3
    I did two trades just now, so it should be fine.. But from my experience. I did encounter problem where I couldn't connect to specific people.. But consider our first poke traded successfully.. It shouldn't be that bad.
    Hello, so if you can we can trade tomorrow, I'm free all weekend, "free", I'll be writting stuff for work, but I'll be online.
    I think so, but, unlikely. I became irritated so early with de Dream World and all just to have that pain in collect the DW females for the only sake to pass the ability to an offspring. It's look like XY will have even more features and my rule is: "when the game have too much rules to be fun, give up" :3. Actually, in part, the BW anime is responsible to my dislike to newer pokemon games. XY looks cool at the first sight, but, I'm not playing.

Yeah, Adventures it's awesome, mainly for Houen, Fr/Lg, DPPt and Hg/Ss. Heck, I like even the BW chapter! *v*
    Nah, BW made me give up for good. No more new pokemon games to me. I'll just replay my old games when "I feel the will". I'm playing Fr again by the weekends.
    Hey, what's up? I'm just lurking here, lately.

I had the the (japanese) event mewtwo, but I got bored and released it, after I got the ocidental one. I have the Spr2012 reshiram & (JPN) zekrom + 2012May Darkrai, but I don't want to trade them, they're my only ones in White (despite the fact I got bored and disappointent pretty early with the 5th gen and restarted my Fr 9v9"). Sorry.

I already have all the DW female pokemon, but thanks for the offer. Good luck in your search.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom