Recent content by rin

1. R

GEN VI: LF: Tanabata Shiny Jirachi

I can't clone so I don't have much to offer but if someone can clone my shinies (I've a bunch of flawless or 5IV shinies) or events (only the SUM14 Pinsir and Spooky2014 Pumpkaboo), then feel free to ask. I can offer US Diancie codes. I've 2 spares.
  2. R

GEN VI: Bulbasaur wanted!

I can get you one! Is your DS set to Australia? Coz I'd like a Scatterbug/Vivillon from your game lol
  3. R

GEN VI: LF Starters with HA

Woops, I misread! Alright np
  4. R

GEN VI: LF Starters with HA

I can get you a HA Female Ivysaur, what can you offer?
  5. R

GEN VI: Female HA Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist

Hm well how bout you offer?
  6. R

GEN VI: Female HA Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist

Oh I can get you this, any ball you'd like it to be in? Do you have a fancy vivillon? I don't mind clones.
  7. R

5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade *Closed*

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) Hello, are you giving out your Eevees for free?
  8. R

A few 5IV breeding leftovers (Giveaway)

I edited my previous reply heheh I didn't notice you had your timezone in your sig until I reread. Lemme know when is good for you.
  9. R

Thanks a lot wah. I'll add yours too then. I'm at GMT+8. What about you? I'm not around in the morning/lunchtime because of class. EDIT: ok I just noticed you're on Pacific. I will be around in your mornings and afternoons (before evening) because I stay up a lot for assignments. So whenever...
  10. R

Woops, I should get to post-game soon then. I've the Elite Four left, got my 2DS really late T v T Sorry I guess I have nothing of value to you.. If you think thats okay then here's my FC: 1521-4979-2339 Thank you ;;;
  11. R

Hello can I get the Buneary please? My game is still pretty new so I'm not sure what I can offer.. What are the berries you are looking for?
  12. R

Eevee: Wish-Detect-Bite-Shadow Ball

Thank you. My time zone is GMT+8 and I'm free to trade during nights 8pm onwards.
  13. R

Eevee: Wish-Detect-Bite-Shadow Ball

I'll take an Adamant Male Eevee if you've got one, please. White 2: 1808 0181 1667
  14. R

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/ Hi, may I know the Trainer name and ID for: Flawless Shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin (Good offers only) Lv. 30 Timid Nature Moves: -Growth -Magical Leaf -Leech Seed -Synthesis
  15. R

Pokemon Anime vs. Manga (PokeSpe, DPA, anything)

This is a discussion forum, everyone (you and I included) speaks of their own opinion and from their personal experience. You can't expect an American to know how it's like to grow up in Japan. As a child, I happen to love reading novels/comics, watching anime on television and playing Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom