Recent content by Rivers

1. R

Challenge The Bulbagarden League!!!

Leader: Rivers Theme: Electricity Status: Available Prize: Elekid with Electirizer Badge: Blitzbadge Rules and Conditions: No Ubers No Voice Chat Species Clause Sleep Clause No hacks outside legal bounds (999 Stats, wondertomb, illegal movesets e.t.c) Badge Recipients ~ None yet Challenge Me
  2. R

New League Status

I'm also still in, I just need to train a few more pokes for my gym team.
  3. R

New League Status

empoleon, I like the yellow version of the badge best. It's a shame about venom & wobbaone leaving leaving the league, but I guess we have to keep the league going. So if you still need an electric gym leader, I'm happy to be one.
  4. R

New League Status

In that case I'll come up with a different strategy, it wouldn't be fair for me to use a strategy that someone else has already chosen. Edit: After thinking about it, I'm gonna go with an electric type gym. Sure it might not be as creative as some of the other gyms we've got, but I 've always...
  5. R

New League Status

If no-one else has done it already, I think I'll do a trick room team. I can't draw to save my life so I'd appreciate it if someone could design a badge for me. wobbaone hasn't been online since the 19th of December, so we still haven't been able to battle yet I'm afraid.
  6. R

New League Status

I've sent another PM, so hopefully we can battle this weekend.
  7. R

New League Status

We haven't fought yet venom.
  8. R

New League Status

I'd probably only use one alt personally, but I'll go with whatever everyone agrees on.
  9. R

New League Status

Sorry for holding up the finals everyone, I have a working internet connection again so hopefully my match with wobbaone will be soon.
  10. R

New League Status

I've just won my battle against Haseo. So I guess it's onto the next rounds!
  11. R

New League Status

Haseo has already PM'd me to arrange our battle, so this round should be finished by today.
  12. R

New League Status

Is the second round still going by the way? I PM'd Haseo 2 weeks ago, but he hasn't been online since the 17th October.
  13. R

Trade Coordination Thread

I have lugia if you want the data on that.
  14. R

Yeah that'd be great as I don't have leaf green. I'll let you know when I've found one.
  15. R

I don't have one right now, but I can get one off a wild elekid if you don't mind waiting ~5 minutes for it.
Back
Top Bottom