R
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. If you're able, we can do that trade sometime today. Of course, if you can't, that's perfectly fine too. :) Just whenever you're available. ^^
    It has the annoying ability 'Normalise' which makes every move of that Pokemon a normal type... Which really goes against my idea of actually using it in my team, having different element/type movesets.
    Also the nature 'Sassy' is not so good. : / And well... I have this crazy idea of restarting my White game and having an all shiny main team. ROFL. :3

I'm doing Interior Design mainly, with a side Japanese language (Foundation 1) module. :)

Oooooh that is pretty exciting, I hope it goes all well! :D I know what you mean, it's all too tempting to play Pokemon during lectures that make me fall asleep LOL...
    Yaaaay gratz :D No prob at all, like I said happy to help when I can ^ ^
    Uni is faaarkkn dumping so much work on us so it's pressure all round. ;_; Trying my best to keep on top of everything.
    How are things going for you? :D

I've put rebreeding Skitty on hold (I'm not happy with the shiny Skitty I got) to help Octy get a shiny snorunt for now. :)
    Glad to be of help, if there's anything you need in the future just ask and I'll do my best to help! :D
    That must be a great feeling being completely settled down. :) I hope you have a great day as well!
    Yeah I do the same.

I think so too! I mean it helps with their development that you do talk to them equally and as you mentioned, their self esteem. I think it's just one of those tough bite your Tongue moments but deep down it's like ragghhh!
    Ranting is all good dw! XD I swear a lot too personally but I dunno whether it offends others sometimes. >,> And yeah I think sometimes when people talk down to young ones, it really doesn't help their development does it :/
    Oh no it's fine I wasn't saying anything, I tried to turn it odd coz I'm at my friend's and his parents kinda swear a lot ^ ^;;;
    I have a Level 59 female Altaria you can keep with dragon moves + just taught it ice beam? Or a Level 49 male
    Mawile and Level 60 male Bisharp. :) Whichever one you choose you can keep.
    I hope you have a good day as well! :3 I'm back in the expensive evil that is London. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom