• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by RJoshua

1. R

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread Serena's history with Ash won't be relegated to a simple one second flashback like in the preview, no way. Ash, white knighting at an early age.
  2. R

SPOILERS: XY Travelog!

Currently in Route 7, doing some level grinding. Pidgeotto, Level 23 Floette, Level 19 Fletchinder, Level 22 Pikachu (with a Light Ball), Level 21 Frogadier, Level 22 Ivysaur (Female), Level 22 I was intending to keep my team as is for a while, maybe even the whole game, but then...
  3. R

REVIEW: BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

I'm guessing the animators are assuming everyone forgot that Misty had a more current outfit, or that since her AG outfit is not an outfit seen in the games, like May''s DP outfit being from Emerald, it would be out of place. Only reason Brock has his DP outfit by that logic would be because he...
  4. R

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread I doubt the workings of a saga close to two decades old has any bearing on the plot intricacies in XY. The writers apparently wanted to shake up the traditional meet-up between Ash and the regional female, and so they made so that Serena has some history with Ash...
  5. R

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread The higher-quality picture of the poster we have now definitely shows her with some kind of facial marks, and since the trailer and art didn't show any markings on her face, it can be concluded that she's likely blushing in the poster. And with that, plus that...
  6. R

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

The Gastrodon there is positioned so that it looks like it's looking straight at the viewer, which is why it looks small.
  7. R

A Gastrodon. Could be Cynthia's. Torkoal crying.
  8. R

In that final zoom-out scene in the ending..... ...Where's Pikachu?
  9. R

Inconsequential observance, but I noticed that Ash and Misty have the most of their Pokemon around them there, a total of 5 for each of them. Everyone else has 2 at the most, besides Iris who has 3. Kinda weird.
  10. R

Seems like the Pokemon were just hastily put together in the scrolling scene. Marill and Pansage are nowhere to be found in that circle, and none of Ash's Unova Pokemon are even in that scene. OH GOD THEY REMEMBERED TOGETIC. :D Also, Pidgeot's in that final scene, to the left, next to Kingler...
  11. R

What youtube video did you watch last?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAzzbrFgcUw&feature=player_embedded All of my yes.
  12. R

Random Images V2

13. R

REVIEW: BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!!

Why does that picture look familiar....Oh. Right. I'm calling her Calill from now on. Did Dawn see Team Rocket in this episode? How did she react to their now-serious nature if she did? Was it given notice?
  14. R

Random Images V2

15. R

New opening song for BW2, "Be An Arrow" sung by Rica Matsumoto

Sceptile had always been a passive Pokemon, so him just chilling like that's fine with me. He's got his hand on his hip, and the twig's sticking out of his mouth, it's all there. Can't judge on Infernape because Charizard's hand is covering 5/6 of his body in that shot. Come to think of it, we...