• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Recent content by rko

1. R

Other Wi-Fi Competitions thread

Looking for battle hall partner I am currently in need of battle points and was wondering if anyone would like to go to battle hall with me vm me if ur interested
  2. R

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. K all i hav to do in my game is beat red here is my in-game team Brongzong Lvl 36 Stealth Rock Explosion Charge beam Psychic Mew Lvl 43 Fly surf whirlpool waterfall Venasaur lvl 42 Cut Rock Smash Strentgh Rockclimb Gyarados lvl 54...
  3. R

nd hlp with a moveset

hi i couldnt find a thread to show teams and like rmt so i nd hlp i caught shiny gyarados and i nd hlp with his movesets for competitive battleing Name: Gyarados Nature: Bold Moves: Bite,Dragon Rage, Leer, Twister can anyone hlp me with the move set plz and ty