Robin Storm
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good to hear from you again, Robin. I am glad to know that you're feeling better and that you got your tests done. I'm not upset at you at all. Even I can't be on this site 24/7. I'm just happy that you're OK.
    I've been doing well for the most part. I've been breeding quite a few Pokemon in the event I feel like playing competitively, so I've been busy on the Pokemon side of things. And I hope you have been liking the game so far (assuming you've started it already, that is). And yes, I'll be looking forward our future battles. We haven't done that in so long.
    Hello, Robin. I don't mean to be a bother or anything, but how have you been? Have you been doing OK in the past few months?
    Sorry to hear that, pal. It's rather saddening to know that all of those Pokemon you raised for a long time are no longer in your hands. :( Do you plan to restart the game in spite of that?
    No worries. We all have times where we need to get a lot of things done. I hope you are doing well in spite of that.
    I guess the reason some players have cleared the game so quickly is because they are shorter than the other recent games in the series. In my case, for example, I cleared the main story of Omega Ruby in about ten hours, whereas Pokemon Y took me about 20 hours to complete. Still, I found it to be an entertaining journey from beginning to end and it's a nice way to revisit a region I haven't been to in a while.
    On a side note, I finally have Smash Bros. Wii U. It was quite a long wait, but I must say that it was worth it! :)
    To think that we are getting close to Christmas again...anyhow, that sounds like an ideal time to try again.
    So, were there any Club Nintendo offers that caught your eye recently?
    As far as to clear the main story and the Delta Episode. By now, I am focusing on collecting Mega Stones and raising Pokemon. I've been enjoying the title so far, I must say.
    It's no big deal. I can understand that you've been busy as of late. Maybe we should save these kind of things when you aren't busy, like during a vacation or something like that? I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to battle or trade with me for the past few months.
    I'm not so sure which offer you speak of, but I think I know what you are talking about. The Club Nintendo offers, right?
    Sorry for not responding right away. I've been busy playing Omega Ruby lately.
    You're welcome. Alrighty, I'll be ready on Saturday!
    Now that we are so close to Smash Bros release, what can you say that you are looking forward to the most?
    Not too shabby. I hope things turned out well for you. Anyhow, I'll look forward to our upcoming battle. You want to do it this Saturday, right?
    It's OK. There's nothing in particular that I want, so just about anything will do. Anyways, have a good night, Robin!
    You're welcome! :) By the way, would you be interested in a Gible that I've bred recently? I have plenty in stock, so it wouldn't hurt if I gave you one.
    It's hard for me to say, really. I normally don't hear of A.I. that's able to learn from a players actions. Once Amiibo are out in stores, I'll consider doing some reading on how it works.
    Dang it! Why did I forget that? Sorry about that, pal. :( Anyways, Happy Birthday! I really hope you enjoyed it! :)
    Yeah, it's kind of a drag that you need both games in order to play as Mewtwo, but at least it's free. I wonder if it will also be available for a small fee if you don't own both games?
    I currently don't have any plans to purchase an Amiibo, though in the event I did get one, Pikachu would be my character of choice. While I am thinking about it, it makes me wonder how these toys are able to learn from the players themselves. The toys-come-to-life-in-game technology really is interesting if you ask me (not to mention it's rather innovative).
    Yes, that was what I was referring to. I thought some of it's information was fairly interesting, particularly the inclusion of 8-player battles and Mewtwo's comeback as a playable character. Those are what I am most excited for.
    Good thing we only have to wait just a little longer before the games come out, huh? I'm really looking forward to playing them!
    May I ask why today was special for you?
    You're welcome. :) Well, I just pre-ordered my copy of Omega Ruby and received Diancie in the process, so that counts as something. I'm looking forward to Smash Bros. as well. By the way, did you see the Smash-oriented Direct last month?
    I also hope we get to battle again soon.
    Well, I'm glad you are doing OK, buddy. If at anytime you find yourself too busy to come on here for the time being, just let me know. That way, I know that you are at least doing well. I'm doing well, btw. Thanks! :)
    Hello, Robin. Have you been OK lately, because I haven't heard from you for a little while? I hope you are doing well.
    No worries. Now that I don't have any plans for this weekend, I think we can battle this time. It's been a little while, come to think of it.
    Things have been pretty well. I've really been savoring the ORAS information that's been revealed this month. Also, I just finished the Pokedex recently, so I felt like I truly accomplished something. How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom