Robin Storm
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it's kind of a pity, huh? But, hey, at least they didn't reveal everyone yet, so there's still something new to discover, right?
    Yes, I have siblings. I don't have a perfect relationship with any of them, but I do get along with them well for the most part. I guess that's part of being as sibling in most cases, isn't it?
    I see where you are going. I think it's typical for siblings to not always get along. That certainly occurred with me and my siblings before.
    Phew, it's about time they revealed the launch date for the Wii U title. It felt like forever to me. Come to think of it, it's U.S. launch date is the same as the release date for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I wonder if that was on purpose?
    You didn't discover who those secret characters are by any chance, did you?
    Good to hear. I guess what you are saying goes to show that even twins have something to differentiate them. Everybody has a different personality, after all. By the way, what's it like to have a twin sibling? As someone who doesn't have any twins, I have no idea what it's like.
    By the way, I've heard I wasn't supposed to go somewhere today. I was supposed to go next week. I wish I was told that sooner, because that messed up my schedule. Now that I realized that I have some spare time today, we can battle today if you have the time.
    I'm afraid I will be going somewhere tomorrow, so I can't battle you tomorrow. However, if you want to battle next week or something. That's OK.
    That's nice. I wonder how much longer it will take before we finish our Pokedexes.
    Yeah, when you're on the internet, it's very difficult to not spoil some aspects of the game. In this case, for example, I would find it very difficult to avoid discussions about the full roster since it's a common topic right now. Because this subject is everywhere, you have to be very careful not to spoil yourself on the roster.
    Now that it's Saturday, would you like to battle when you get the chance?
    I see. Maybe you'll do better with your next crush.
    Well, considering the more powerful hardware, it's only natural that the Wii U version would look better. :) Oh, and let's not forget that Smash Bros. for 3DS is finally available worldwide. Awesome!
    I've done some more breeding recently to get some of the Pokemon I don't have yet. Considering how many unevolved Pokemon I don't have, I Pokedex should fill up fairly quickly. In fact, I think I now caught about 650 species, so I think I'm making quick progress.
    I'm really not sure why he looks at you occasionally, though I am kind of leaning towards he simply acknowledges that you see him. I could be wrong, though. Maybe you could ask others to see what they think or do some research on what his "stares" mean?
    It's pretty hard to say, considering that the Wii U version hasn't even come out yet. However, it seems that the Wii U version might be the ideal title to go with, as I've heard that it can be difficult to keep track of everything in a 4-way fight on the 3DS version and the Wii U version has more controller options. However, the critic reviews on the 3DS title are positive enough that it's still worth a look, so that one will do you just fine in a pinch.
    I am doing fine, btw. I now have caught about 640 Pokemon, so I am getting close to clearing the game.
    Mind if I ask how exactly he is looking at you? The way a person looks at someone can give you a rough idea on why they are even looking in the first place.
    May I ask what that game is before you hold off on purchasing for the time being?
    You're welcome. I think you should save your team as a surprise, so I wouldn't know what to expect the next time I battle you. And yes, I can battle next week. I'll look forward to it.
    Um, are you saying that you're interested in trying out more Pokemon games? If that's the case, I can't argue against that. As for the idea of seeing multiple regions in one game, I have nothing against that idea, especially since quite a few fans seem to be in favor of it. I'm not sure if Game Freak would do it again, but you'd never know.
    You know, it would potentially be interesting to see another video game set in the world of the Pokemon anime. There's Pokemon Puzzle League, so another "anime" Pokemon game isn't out of the realm if you ask me.
    Thanks! I am very proud I managed to achieve victory. :) Maybe I can show you the final battle in our next battle session. Oh, and it's great to hear that you have a new team you want to try out. I shall look forward to battling it.
    Just to be sure, are you referring to Ash from the anime, or Red (the protagonist from the gen. 1 games)?
    By the way, I finally cleared all 50 battles in the Super Singles at the Battle Maison. Woooo!!
    I agree. I especially like the inclusion of Mega Evolutions, as I find them to be an interesting game mechanic that adds another layer of strategy to battles. It's easily one of my favorite new additions in this game.
    Well, beyond the launch of Smash Bros. for 3DS, I'm not really looking forward to anything next month. Now, if you asked me that question a year ago, I would have an answer, an answer that you can probably guess. :)
    Heh, thanks. Sorry for not replying right away, by the way. Hey, that rhymes!
    So...do you have any plans for next month?
    I see.
    More items and characters would be very nice that's for sure. I wonder if they would possibly add more stages as well. The possibilities are great, when you think about it.
    Your welcome. I'm not really familiar with Katy Perry, but bracelets and rings sound nice. When do you plan to buy them?
    I sure hope that there will be DLC. My reason, however, will be a secret for now. Sorry. I know that it was stated that there weren't any plans for DLC back in 2013, but I think it's been long enough that they may have reconsidered by now. However, there's no word about it right now. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for the time being.
    I've also had times where I felt like everyone is in a relationship but me. However, I try not to let that bother me, as I know I am perfectly fine being single. I'm sorry that you haven't found that special someone yet, but I'm sure you'll find him/her someday. Sometimes, relationships come when you least expect it.
    What are you planning to buy soon? Also, do you think it's possible that there may be DLC for this game?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom