Recent content by RobSp1derp1g

1. R

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Guess who's back... God, it's been so long since I last came here... But I'm glad to see that there are veterans still in the ranks... For those who don't know me, I'm Sp1derp1g, long-time ASer and creator of a project that would and most likely still will revolutionize the world. As an...
  2. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation AAMAYLfandownunder are you who I think you are? What color do you think could represent AdvanceShipping? Depends... when I was making the Soundtrack, people suggested I made it blue and red. they became the unofficial colors...
  3. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I just had a nostalgia attack... It's been SO long since I came here... And by here, I mean the ADV community... I don't think anyone remembers me... What would you say is the type of relationship May and Ash have? I would say anything, but Midnightmoon602 already...
  4. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation HOLY BLEEP ON A BLEEP SANDWICH!!! Who came up with this?? It describes AS so well...
  5. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I've been really busy... Driver's Ed and what not. But the important thing is, I'm back. Back in the days of ADVinc, I'd be the one giving you the 411. Now I'M the one who wants the 411. What has been happening around here?
  6. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation *Lots of smoke fills the room, while I walk out of the smoke* *cough* I knew I should have bought the other one. Lousy yard sales... Hello, people... I wanted to return on Advanceshipping Day, but I got detained... I just read the last 10 pages of the thread...
  7. R

I don't know if you were kidding but I think that Drew has the potential to be an AdvanceShipper. If AdvanceShipping wasn't called AdvanceShipping, what would you call it? I don't think any name could replace Advanceshipping, it was the most logical choice.
  8. R

What song or songs do you think describe AdvanceShipping the best? Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon. Take a look at the lyrics: I can't fight this feeling any longer. And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow. What started out as friendship, Has grown stronger. I only wish I had the...
  9. R

*clears throat* WHAT THE HELL??? I leave for a few weeks and I find the old thread locked and a new one with 18 pages? DD, I want the 30-page essay, if you don't mind. Topic time: Why do you like AdvanceShipping? They are just perfect for each other. I don't know who posted the red + blue...
  10. R

we're starting as soon as I make the IRC channel
  11. R

Aye, aye, Captain! BTW, in what network do the PSers have their channel in?
  12. R

Wow... for something written completely out of the blue, this is pretty awesome.
  13. R

I've done so for ADVinc in the past, I can do it again
  14. R

The ADV collaboration fic idea is quite good and very easily achievable, I'm all for it. I haven't written in a while, but I can always provide musical inspiration... @ Shugo Chara: as the saying goes, "insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results." Not only it...
  15. R

a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

What the... You're saying this banner isn't that great? Well, I disagree, and disagree strongly. That banner is awesome, AA, I don't think JB will need anything else, and thank you for making the banner to the site.
Back
Top Bottom