R
Local time
10:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, that's what I thought. Kind of how I also call all Asians Ling Wong, and all Ruskies are Vladimir Roygbv.
    Uhh...fuck sakes, I forget what I was fixing to say. Startle it or don't, I don't care. I can look up the Witch on the L4D Wiki and see if you can see what it is without startling it.
    If you really want to. I put Zaar (and technically Nigma) in the same street for just that reason.
    Damn, y'all are too crafty for me.

But yeah, what is your character going to do next? I'm kinda unable to make another post for Dominick if he's not agitating the witch at all. My original hope was to kill Sage with it after he left.
    Well I think I'm going to start getting over my conscience telling me to wait for Nigma 'cause my conscience is a pussy. I'll prompt you and the others with something else to do sometime tomorrow morning, or maybe tonight depending on how tired I am after reviving a necrotic and writing a signup for Anon's Quista thing.
    Yeah, it was meant to end in either Blood Harvest or Dead Air. If enough people die before the end and we don't have too many people returning, I'll get rid of my character's massive hard-on for C-130s and let you use the Cessna.
    Yeah, I've seen them before. First mention of one in the roleplay, I actually Googled some images. On that note, I was trying to think of a way to fit it into the roleplay, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen frankly. Even if I could get it to make sense, it can hold I'm guessing...maybe 5-6 people including pilots?
    Hey really sorry about the wait my moms internet went out yesterday morning. so yeah really sorry...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom