Recent content by Rocket Boss Alessandro

1. R

Awkward X and Y moments

When I saw that a hotel in Geosenge Town was called "Hotel Marine Snow". Marine snow is detritus composed of things like dead animal and plant parts, fecal matter, and mucus that slowly floats down to the bottom of the sea.
  2. R

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

Got to a streak of 42 before somehow "reeling in too slow". As usual, shiny pokemon are repelled by my presence. Only natural shiny to show after years of playing is a crappy "lighter purple" Gengar.
  3. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Shiny pokemon Been trying to Masuda method a shiny Pumpkaboo and I have a few questions. Is there something that records how many eggs you've hatched? Also, any tips to make it faster other than having a poke with flame body?
  4. R

Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

So I go to catch Mewtwo. But turns out I have nothing on my team that can withstand his attacks. Furfrou koed by aura sphere. Hawlucha, Gourgiest, Dragalge, and Noivern taken out by psychic. My starter, Delphox, is in the PC because I decided to take an HM slave in the event that Mewtwos cave...
  5. R

Characters and Plot

lol. That's very amusing. Though honestly, I don't think they deserve to get riled up. Charging 1000 poke monies to drive a person around in a city where it takes less than a minute to get to most places once you know your way around. They could do the same job via piggy back rides, and then...
  6. R

Characters and Plot

My vote goes to Wallace. Just some random gym leader that became the champ. Though yeah, they both share a lot of irksome aspects. I don't really understand wtf Diantha was doing in the story. It would be cool if we saw more examples of her stardom, like a video. Or hey, you know what would of...
  7. R

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

So now that I'm trying to Masuda method a shiny Pumpkaboo, my opinion of Wonder Trade has gone up. I can send it nice IVed/Natured but expendable Pumpkaboos, and get slots filled in my dex in return. I still get annoyed when I get sent garbage. FYI, if you're sending Pokemon caught right out...
  8. R

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

This just about sums it up: http://cdn.brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/comics/2013-10-15-519-PokemonAmie.jpg
  9. R

Awkward X and Y moments

I know, right! Am I the only guy who misses secret bases? Trainer customization is one thing, but now I want to trick out a home.
  10. R

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Eugh. I got to say, my first few trades really turned me off. After my first wonder trade got me a Farfetched for a Klefki, I was instantly put into the mind set of "don't trade good pokemon you'll get screwed". So I start trading bad for bad, but then someone sends me something good (a...
  11. R

Trainer Customization

Pleased to see not many passerby with my checkered fedora. Got the black checkered fedora, black zipped shirt, black chinos, black socks, black loafers, the black vinyl messenger bag, and the black feather. Def. got those musical notes. Has anyone found a trench coat or a suit for the male? I...
  12. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How can I use the Pokeradar? It keeps saying "There's a time and place for everything" despite trying to use an item that helps me discover pokemon in tall grass while in tall grass. Edit: Apparently I can't use it in the only location Pumpkaboo...
  13. R

Awkward X and Y moments

Not even comfortable touching a Jinx, let alone hand feeding it.
  14. R

NPC Dialogue

True, good points. Got the anime mixed with the games there. Though it is amusing to think that the Nurses have to go through the dress code. Fighting with the Punk Girls over pink hair dye.
  15. R

NPC Dialogue

New gem: Nurse Joy in the Battle Maison. First time I've seen a Nurse Joy out of the Pokemon center. Talking to her, she says something like "So you want me to heal your Pokemon to full health? Listen, as you can see, I'm taking the day off. I'm just a regular girl when I'm not at work!" It...
Back
Top Bottom