Recent content by Rocket Messiah

1. Rocket Messiah

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

This game is amazing.
  2. Rocket Messiah

BDSP What Pokemon will you be using in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

After delaying playing the game for one week due to me losing the switch charger. I decided to do a Mono Ground run Torterra Gliscor Rypherior Garchomp Wormadam Ground Gastrodon Steelix Hippowdon Since you can change team members when you want, I will train 8 Pokémon and thanks to that I will...
  3. Rocket Messiah

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

Wow I just discovered the fact that you can evolve a Pikachu if you use a Growlithe in battle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhBBHZEf07c&ab_channel=Rathdrgnknight The fact that Swift in Gen 1 never misses even against Pokémon who use Fly or Dig...
  4. Rocket Messiah

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

The music sounds... weird... I don't know, I will wait to the release to rate it.
  5. Rocket Messiah

Your Pokémon Memories

That game was amazing ,sending your Pokémon from DP with the ones from Saphire and Leafgren to there and see them in 3D was so amazing. The stargazer Colosseum was nightmarish. Double battles at his best.
  6. Rocket Messiah

BDSP Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl?

I guess it will be Diamond then.
  7. Rocket Messiah

BDSP What Pokemon will you be using in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

Maybe I will go for a nuzlocke first.
  8. Rocket Messiah

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Maybe that is the original Hall of Origin.
  9. Rocket Messiah

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Sooner than expected. Lot sooner than expected.
  10. Rocket Messiah

Have you ever 'dipped out' of Pokémon?

I dipped out during the end of Primary School (11 years), mostly cause I started playing the Zelda Gameboy Games and the Wario Land. Then I started again when I discovered Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and never stoped then. I played everything, official games, hacks... even today. I replay almost...
  11. Rocket Messiah

Your Pokémon Memories

I will start with how I played Pokemon Diamond for the first time: I remember how I went to see the Simpsons Movie to the cinema and then I remember how I say "Hey let's go to the video rental store" and then I saw it "Pokémon Diamond" I rented it for 3 days and I remember how there was...
  12. Rocket Messiah

Your Pokémon Memories

This is a thread for the nostalgics. Tell one of your memories related to Pokémon games,anime or even the Trading Card game.
  13. Rocket Messiah

Your controversial opinions

Well it's controversial for something isn't it? This is really really really really my personal opinion not based with facts but just on what I see When Pokémon Go happened it made Pokémon a lot more popular than it already was and it atracted some casual crowd. Thanks to this we got the idea...
  14. Rocket Messiah

Your controversial opinions

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Even Gates to Infinity) are the best games story wise of the entire series. Pokemon Ranger deserved a fourth game. I like third versions. Pokémon Go is the worst thing that happened to Pokémon
  15. Rocket Messiah

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

I don't think you're going to have much trouble specially with Necrozma arround but try giving some coverage to some Pokémon. Give Golduck Psychic and Ice Beam instead of Soak and Screech Solarbeam for Talonflame is not a really good idea specially for his two turn to charge and Talonflame...
Back
Top Bottom