• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Rocket Messiah

1. Rocket Messiah

Your controversial opinions

Well it's controversial for something isn't it? This is really really really really my personal opinion not based with facts but just on what I see When Pokémon Go happened it made Pokémon a lot more popular than it already was and it atracted some casual crowd. Thanks to this we got the idea...
  2. Rocket Messiah

Your controversial opinions

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Even Gates to Infinity) are the best games story wise of the entire series. Pokemon Ranger deserved a fourth game. I like third versions. Pokémon Go is the worst thing that happened to Pokémon
  3. Rocket Messiah

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

I don't think you're going to have much trouble specially with Necrozma arround but try giving some coverage to some Pokémon. Give Golduck Psychic and Ice Beam instead of Soak and Screech Solarbeam for Talonflame is not a really good idea specially for his two turn to charge and Talonflame...
  4. Rocket Messiah

So who is the professor anyway?

Serbal when he was young.
  5. Rocket Messiah

What was the last thing that made you happy?

My football Team RCD Espanyol has returned to the 1st Division of Spanish football league. That means that he is gonna face Barça again and destroy them.
  6. Rocket Messiah

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Real Madrid vs Sevilla. Spanish Football league match
  7. Rocket Messiah

Music What music are you currently listening to?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ISabQv9Yk
  8. Rocket Messiah

Spoilers New Pokémon Snap

View: https://twitter.com/mpleonbotasuzu/status/1388371579474649088 Pokémon World at it's finest.
  9. Rocket Messiah

Spoilers New Pokémon Snap

Non spoiler but a freaking Wingull just came and ate a poor Finneon. Now I am traumatized.
  10. Rocket Messiah

Your Own Villainous Team

I would made not an Evil Team per se, but a group of really strong trainers that want to be at the top of the Pokémon World using any method at his hand. It would be like a wrestling faction a group of strong wrestlers who thanks to his number game can destroy any oponent. However they would...
  11. Rocket Messiah

What is Your Favoruite Pokemon Team that You Used?

Myy first Pokémon Platinum team Rypherior, Giratina, Empoleon, Alakazam,Magnezone,Porygon-Z My first Black 2 team Samurott, Arcanine, Magnezone, Crobat, Metagross, Leavanny My first Pokemon Soul Silver Team Ferraligatr, Bellosom, Tyranytar, Mismagius, Togekiss, and I don't recall the other...
  12. Rocket Messiah

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Ulysses 31. To make it quick it's Homer Odyssey in space It's from the 1980's but it's pretty good also I love Mythology. Was really popular in my country back in the day. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQD3GAD0NIw Back in the day Europe country and Japan made a lot of anime...
  13. Rocket Messiah

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I kinda like it not a bad mon. Buizel
  14. Rocket Messiah

The Chibi-style of the game. Like or Hate

You're indeed correct, but I'm refering to Pokemon.inc, and that's probably why they delegated to another company. Indeed however they want to change things as fast as they can, also Gen 9 should be in 1-2 years so...
  15. Rocket Messiah

The Chibi-style of the game. Like or Hate

I don't care to be fair, but of course could have been made much better. However I understand that the good graphics are beeing reserved for Legends.