Recent content by Roconza

1. R

New Pokémon unveiled: Hitotsuki revealed in Japan Expo

"Nature has no purpose for man's inventions/culture." and "In my opinion, Pokemon designs are at their best when they leave out signs of a human footprint" Humans are a large part of the pokemon world and it's silly to think that would not have any impact on pokemon. I think it's natural for...
  2. R

June 2013 CoroCoro leaks: Four new Pokémon unveiled

And some were a Spinda is crying.... I wish the trainer options were not so shallow.
  3. R

Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show?

I'm sure I'll get hate for this but even as a kid up till now I HATE her with a passion. I'm frankly glad she left but I never liked the bratty bitchy type. I have to say if she came back I'd like to see her character mature and sporting that adorable hair style from gold/silver. I'd really like...
  4. R

New Movie 16 trailer released: Footage of Mewtwo changing into its new Form shown

There is no need to devalue some ones opinions because you personally do not agree with them. Unless you have proof that says it is the same mewtwo you should keep a open mind to all possible scenarios. Nintendo has the power to make any thing happen even if it contradicts established facts. No...
  5. R

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

I do not know if this counts but after my friend told me about the "awesome" missingno trick I lost my whole save file and I blamed my friend in a rage. Years later I found out missingno had nothing to do with it. I feel kind of stupid for blaming them.
  6. R

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

I'm willing to give Red/blue/green a break since they are a time when when pokemon was just starting out. I think their kind of cute in a "so ugly it's cute way". if any gen has ugly sprites it's gen 5. I have to admit Mew seems to be hit or miss. It can look either cute or like a aborted...
  7. R

New Movie 16 trailer released: Footage of Mewtwo changing into its new Form shown

In the trailer Ash seem to recognize it was Mewtwo. I don't know if it could be a hint that it's the same mewtwo or that he already saw that mewtwo earlier in the movie. I was really to live and let die with the forme but the voice bothers me. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so used to growing...
  8. R

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I was just having a little fun I don't really think it's a god pokemon. XD
  9. R

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Maybe Sylveon's a poke-god and has no type because it's a god. Even more powerful then Arceus look at how she bent time and space in the trailer.
  10. R

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread @hiverstone I do think the idea is not to farfetched, I've seen a lot of fans play with the ribbon butterfly idea. You could even say the ribbon look a tiny bit like swallowtails or lunar moths.
  11. R

Two things put a hole in that theory. 1. It could just be a female sylveon. 2. Meowth has fallen for a male pokemon thinking it to be female.
  12. R

Roconza's Sprite Showcase

Roconza's Sprite Showcase To avoid any more of my pixels being stolen I'm posting them every were you you don't get fooled. My: very first UGLY sprite: http://roconza.deviantart.com/art/Foxfairysprite01-51171671 Sprite Gallery http://xxroconzaxx.deviantart.com/gallery/#Sprites and...
  13. R

Pokemon that are an awesome idea, but are ultimately worthless?

Shedinja seems pointless
  14. R

Ideas For New Pokemon

<- I want it so badly why don't they give us a flying eon T^T
  15. R

Caption the screenshots!

(I'm sorry I just take screenshot that I think look funny,I'm not trying to imply any thing by them ^^;)
Back
Top Bottom