Recent content by Rodrigo-kun

1. R

GEN VI: LF: Safari/Dream/Apriball females | FT: Other Safari/Dream/Apriball/HA Pokémon, others

I'm looking for the following Pokémon (or evolutions/pre-evolutions) in Safari, Dream and Apriballs in Generation 6. Only females: Safari Ball Pinsir Dream Balls (only with HA unless the Pokémon doesn't have one) Gen 1: Meowth, Mankey, Rhyhorn, Tangela Gen 3: Lotad, Makuhita, Spinda, Kecleon...
  2. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Oh, well... I like to use the canon names, but I guess I'll just have to name my character "Sun" or come up with something. Thanks!
  3. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Do the male and female player characters have canon names? Like Red, Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, etc. If so, what are their names?
  4. R

Bulbagarden X/Y Launch Giveaway: 10 copies of Pokémon X/Y to be given away!

I'd like some clarification for question 4: Would a Trainer card that was reprinted as a Supporter card count as the same card or two different cards? Thank you. =)
  5. R

Pikachu, Pichu, Eevee, Cyndaquil and Igglybuff in BLACK AND WHITE!

I don't want any Pokémon, but I wanted to let you know something: When you trade a Pokémon, its friendship resets to its base value, so when you give your Igglybuff and Pichu, they won't be able to evolve right away; the other person will have to raise their friendship again.
  6. R

Looking for Legendary Dex Data

DatGuyBleach; Okay, thanks! =D I have several Thunderstones and Dusk Stones, and probably a few of the others that I don't need. =) Anyway, I'll try to be online as much as possible, so if you see me online here, just PM me, or post here or something in order to trade. I'll check to see if...
  7. R

DatGuyBleach; Thanks! Two questions: Do you want something in return (like a Pokémon or dex data)? And can I keep the Pokémon for 10 minutes so I can get the data on my White Version as well? (If you're not comfortable with that, I can return them immediately, though)
  8. R

Bump! :3
  9. R

WANTED: Charmander

Hi! I'm hatching your Charmander now, so I'll be able to trade any minute now. =) My FC is in my signature (use the one for Pokémon Black). Give me your FC, too, and I'll let you know when I have the Charmander to make the trade.
  10. R

Sure, I don't mind waiting. But you'd have to wait until Thursday, since I'll be away until Wednesday (it's a very long weekend).
  11. R

Edit: I'm done with this. Thanks!
  12. R

I can breed you a Charmander. =) Although I think a Shiny Gyarados is too much for a non-shiny Pokémon. =/ But if you really don't mind trading it away, I'd be happy to take it. Maybe it's the shiny Gyarados from HeartGold/SoulSilver? Anyway, post here or PM me to arrange a trade.
  13. R

What English names do you want for the new characters/places?

Re: What English names do you want for the new characters? Okay, so I read almost none of the previous posts (12 pages is too much for me... Sorry... ;__;), but I just wanted to say what I wish they would call the main characters (Kyohei and Mei): As I read, their names come from "kyoumei"...
Back
Top Bottom