• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Rodrigo493

1. R

Stupidly Typed Pokemon/Moves.

but darkrai can transform into shadow and travel in solid walls and in the underground
  2. R

Pokémon World Government

Re: Pokemon World Government i think there are capital cities: kanto: saffron city johto: goldenrod city hoenn: lilycove city (or perhaps rustboro) sinnoh: jubilife city (or veilstone) i think the political center of each region is in the city that welcomes the pokémon league tournament.
  3. R

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

new question: is it difficult to discover fossils in rock smash rocks in heartgold & soulsilver? :confused:
  4. R

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

no, the stat change will remain, cause your pokémon didn't leave the battle.
  5. R

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 4: Your Poké Accessory

PokéTech a combination of pokégear, pokénav and pokétch plus some features: - television - radio - email - money saving - a phone that shows who you are talking to - ribbons - clock - type matches - dowsing machine - vs seeker - map - berry pots - weather device - happiness app - pedometer or...
  6. R

Do We Want New TYPES? (Yes)

doduo can use fly without wings. it's weird :lol:
  7. R

I agree. It would be better if they change only the pure normal-type pokémon, like cleffa & family, happiny & family etc.
  8. R

THIS is the best speculation I've seen in a while. I agree with everything you stated. I am all for a light type, too.
  9. R

oh yes, I didn't think about it... but what do you think about the new version mascots? they have to be the opposite of one another, don't you agree?
  10. R

light-type pokémon would be fabulous! and the white-version mascot would be the first light-type pokémon :lol: and the black-version mascot would be a dark-type... or would not? and: light - happiny & family; togepi & family; ralts $ family {except gallade, of course}; cleffa & family; igglybuff...
Back
Top Bottom