Recent content by Romanesque-Marionette

1. R

Am I the only one around here who...

The explanation I heard was, both Pokémon being inspired by artillery, its akin to the 'evolution' of a gun or cannon to a full-blown tank. Except, y'know, with sea creatures. Am I the only one who doesn't find Flannery all mega-super-attractive? (Well, in-game at least, fanart's a whole...
  2. R

Which region, if any, would you want to see a sequel to?

Delaware? Eh, chalk me up for another Hoenn sequel wanter. Besides my love of the region itself, it'd also be easy to see Magma or Aqua continuing even if Maxie or Archie have reformed, as other people could still think it was only the former leaders' overestimation of themselves that led to...
  3. R

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Erm, protoype concept for an Ice-type gym leader?
  4. R

Rate the User Title Above You!

6/10, doesn't that apply to everyone?
  5. R

What do you want in Gen 6?

- Give us a 'Move Bank' like in say Digital Devil Saga, where instead of moves being completely forgotten upon learning new ones we can instead put them in 'standby' until we need them again. If not that, then at least have each Pokemon be able to keep more than four moves. - Make the Gym...
  6. R

What type would the user above be?

Electric/Flying (it is Jupiter after all).
  7. R

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

Is apparently Defying Gravity (yep, capitalised that for a reason).
  8. R

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Kanto: Misty, especially in GS and FRLG. Johto: Whitney in that softball uniform of hers. But if that doesn't count, then Clair. Hoenn: Hmm, guess I'd go with Roxanne, it's the pantyhose y'know. If I could include the Elite 4 though then Phoebe would win in a landslide. Sinnoh: Gardenia...
  9. R

Which pokemon do you think are lazily designed?

I kinda feel bad for picking on Gen I. True, almost all of them consist of "thing > bigger thing", but it was Nintendo's first time and all, you have to give them that. I can't really think of any lazily-designed Pokémon at the moment (though I'm sure they exist), but I can name a few...
  10. R

Most Difficult Gym Leader in each generation?

Gen I - Like EmpressAnna said before, it's been so long I don't really remember. Gen II - Whitney was brutal the first time around, but hasn't been so bad on following playthroughs (perhaps because I know what to expect this time). I'll have to give this to Clair then, especially since the game...
  11. R

Anime Is there any anime that you dislike?

First off I am quite aware that most if not all of the series on this list are very highly regarded among the otaku community, and I'm equally aware that many people all over the internet would instantly label me a troll for daring to say anything negative about them. So if you like any of these...
  12. R

The questions on Dark and Steel

Does anyone else think Cheren would've been more fitting as a Dark-type leader? I mean, his name translates to 'Black' in Slavic, and one of his signature Pokémon used to be Purrloin. Then again, I suppose finally having have a Dark Gym only for it to be the first one you face would be pretty...
  13. R

WORLDBUILDING: The Desou Region - Southern Fried Pokémon

Region map here. Tried several times to upload the actual image onto the page, yet I kept getting 'Invalid File'. While I plan to be using the Desou region for a fanfic, I could also create a roleplay around it too. The Desou Region is, maybe too obviously, based on America's Deep South...
  14. R

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Suppose I'll face the music. Is it bad?
Back
Top Bottom