Recent content by Rosakai

1. R

What would your idea be for a successful spinoff?

I'm going to have to go with the usual and say a Mystery Dungeon based series. It could either tie into the first special or Time/Darkness/Sky, or be a completely new story with new characters. I just think that would be cool to see. Other good ideas I see here are the Adventures based one...
  2. R

Review BW021: Skyarrow Bridge and Gothiruselle!

Swans have been known to kill animals who get too close to their nests, especially if they have cygnets or eggs. Have you ever been near a wild swan? Heck, even one owned by someone? They're extremely aggressive. I wouldn't do anything illegal if I knew a Police Officer would sic a swan on...
  3. R

If YOU wrote the anime, how would you have written Sinnoh?

Well, I have a list that I call "The Eight Big Mistakes in Diamond and Pearl". But I won't delve into that fully here. ;) First off, I would've had Ash not catch Starly, and have him be the one to catch Buizel in the first place. Also, I would've had him keep Aipom, not release Gliscor, and...
  4. R

"Best Wishes!", the first opening theme to "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes"

Lame opening is lame. The song is ok, but the animation that goes with it is...bleh. It should be actually IN the style of the anime (and feature Ash, his Pokemon, Iris, etc) and not be badly computer-animated Pokemon running around. It seemed more like we were watching Pokemon in video game...
  5. R

Things That Would Never Happen But It Would Be Cool If They Did

Yes, yes, YES. Yes! Either continuing the story from the previous PMD2 specials or a new one, it would be a great idea. I always wondered what Pokemon would be like if it was geared towards the older fanbase...probably darker, more intense, and violent. I totally support this.
  6. R

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Mijumaru appears to have a feisty personality that would fit Ash PERFECTLY. Also Dento strikes me as being a combination of Brock and Tracy., personality wise. I don't know why, he just does. Even though I'm very sad to see Brock go I think I'll like Dento just as much as I liked Brock. And...
  7. R

Will they start replacing every one of Ash friends from now on?

I don't think Brock will be gone forever. I can see him showing up a few episodes in like he did in Advanced and DP. Brock's one of the more interesting characters, IMO. I don't think giving him the boot is a great idea-it didn't work in the Orange Islands (fans cried out for his return) so I...
  8. R

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

It took me a while to pick which one I wanted this time around (longer than it usually takes me to pick my game version), but I finally settled on getting Black.
  9. R

Does the 4 moves limit exist in the anime?

The limit didn't use to be applied in the anime, but it is now. I think the Pokemon have access to all the moves they've learned, but only stick to four or so for convenience's sake, or maybe personal preference, like what others have said.
  10. R

DP182 - Ash's Old Pokemon

Well, who can blame them for that? They ARE stuck on a ranch with basically nothing to do but eat and sleep all day. I bet Snorlax eats all their candy, though. XD Anyway, if this is Ash's future Quilava, that's awesome! Cyndaquil deserves to evolve, IMO. Though I admit I would've...
  11. R

Review DP177: Decisive Rival Showdown! Hikari VS Nozomi!!

Re: DP 177 "Decisive Battle! Hikari VS Nozomi!!" Preview Thread I had a feeling that Dawn wouldn't win. Not that she didn't do a good job-I may not like her but over the course of the show she's had great development, interesting Pokemon, and matured a bit as well. People say this isn't a...
  12. R

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

Well, every member of my planned party-Totodile, Magmar, Geodude, Hoothoot, Aipom, and Bellsprout-but Aipom/Ambipom for the most part.
  13. R

DP 164 Pochama!

The title of the episode is Piplup Gets Lost...which means he does get lost, whether he wanders off on his own or not.
  14. R

Which of Ash's Sinnoh pokemon do you see leaving the main cast after the League ?

Well, before Gliscor left, I had the feeling Staraptor and Buizel would get the boot (leaving room for Totodile to come back and Ash to catch a new Pokemon). Now, I'm not sure. I still want to see Staraptor go, but right now I think Infernape and Torterra are the ones who'll get sacked.
  15. R

Ash Vs Cynthia

Nah, I don't think we'll ever see Ash battle Cynthia. I seriously doubt we'll even see Ash challenge the Sinnoh Elite Four. The most I can see us getting is him placing higher in the Sinnoh League than he did in Hoenn. But that's about it.
Back
Top Bottom