Recent content by Rosie

1. R

Dan's Pokedex filling breeding and offering thread

Hey. The Celebi is legit as far as I'm aware, I got it via Wonder-Trade although it resembles my Bank Celebi exactly! Would you accept a River Vivillion W/. a Shiny Stone attached and maybe the Deoxys or is that asking for too much. Feel free to slap my wrist if I'm being greedy. Well I'm not...
  2. R

Dan's Pokedex filling breeding and offering thread

Hey Dan! I'm mainly interested in your Celebi, if it's legit (is it the PokeBank one?). I have a couple of the things you're looking for - legendaries (Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Kyurem and a Plasma event Deoxys), evolution stones, River Vivillon, both Shellos forms and all the Rotoms. They...
  3. R

Le Wild Newbie Appears!

Wow, thanks everyone for being so welcoming! :D
  4. R

Le Wild Newbie Appears!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I've kinda taken the "gotta catch 'em all" motto to heart haha :D
  5. R

Le Wild Newbie Appears!

Hey everyone! My name is Rosie and (if you haven't figured it out yet :P) I'm new to this forum, and, well, just forums in general, to be honest. So I apologise in advance if I make any silly mistakes! My Pokémon journey really only started in 2011 with HeartGold, but I've been hooked ever...
Back
Top Bottom