&
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, but I'm ignoring your request until you repost it once the shop is open. Please read the rules/latest posts next time.

Thanks! ~IW

I'll do it this one time, but it's the last time I'm letting anyone.
    yeah, i love the books and website! although i havent read it in like 8 months waiting for the new books... i forgot where i am to now, its sad really i wana get back into them...
    People have two trees to choose from (you can only choose two per year), and then you help them by carrying them out to the car.
    Four and a half.
    It was at an event called "Adopt-a-Tree". Ever heard of it?
    One thing's for sure, it was much better than the one I had on August 28. I've been to only two so far, and they were those two.
    Take a look at this tiny difference:
    August 28: $1.00
    September 25: $40.50
    But when I said much better, I mean as in the number of people I helped. I helped about 5 or 6 in the first one, and in the second one, I helped about 15.
    I also proved that I could work by myself and walked all the way to the end of a parking lot that was about a mile long only with the people I was helping, using my bare hands with gloves to carry the heavy tree, without my mother around.
    My tips on 9/25 ranged from $1.00 to $15.00 per person who gave me a tip (some people didn't give me tips, but I don't care).
    I still have the money.
    I did community service, and of course, without expecting it, I got tips.
    In total, I got $40.50.
    In my calendar, it's called "Mula Day".
    I put May 28 in the other post for a reason.
    Yeah.
    And if you're really lucky, you'll get one on May 28 or September 25 of next year.
    I had a really good experience on your birthday this year.
    Yeah.
    The Masuda Method makes it easier, but really, it's still not easy enough to make it to the easy department.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom